He sees you for the first time/BSM

Y/N Age:1

Harry BSM:He sees you for the first time

Harry's POV

I was currently on my flight back at home,since my and the boys tour just ended,we decided it was finally the time for all five of us to go home. (Zayn was still in the band in this BSM.)I couldn't wait to see Y/N,my baby sister.Unfortunately,when Y/N was born,the management didn't let me go home,since the tour just started back then and i didn't saw my baby sister at all,except when my mom and i Skyped and she would show me Y/N and all,but that wasn't the same as when you see someone live and in front of you.Right now,my little baby doll is 1 and i wasn't even there for her very first birthday.I feel like a terrible brother and a terrible son for not helping my mom at all.I mean,I know Gemma is there with her,but Gemma probably went every night at her friends house just so she wouldn't help mom with anything.Gemma is so lame and lazy.When it comes to who's more mature,everybody votes for me,even though Gemma is older than me.In just a few hours,I'll be home and I'll spent as much time as i can with my little baby girl.

*7 Hours Later*

I finally arrived at home,in a bit more than 7 hours,I was finally at home.I couldn't of have been happier in my life.While I was on tour,I missed my family so much and now I'm finally going to be able to see them.

I walked into the warm and bright looking house,seeing that everybody was asleep.I sighed,of course they were asleep,its like 2 in the morning.

I walked up to my bedroom,carefully not to wake anybody up,and opened the door of my bedroom walking in and sighing when I saw my bed.I'm so tired.I put my bag down on the floor and just plopped on my bed,sighing in relief when I felt relaxed immediately.In a matter of minutes,I was off like a light,being excited about tomorrow and about meeting my baby sister.

Hey babes!What do you think about this BSM?Would any one like a part 2?Let me know by commenting.Bye loves & thanks for reading!❤