Embarrassing/BSM

Y/N Age:19

Harry BSM:Embarrassing

Your POV

I sat in the huge bath tub in my bathroom,as bubbles were covering halfway of my body.I leaned my head back,resting it against the edge of the tub,as I closed my eyes.I have never felt this relaxed in my whole life.Well,that's what I thought at least,until the bathroom door bursted open,making me squeal and push my knees up to my chest,trying to cover myself up as much as possible.Harry stood there,shock and embarrassment evident on his face.I thought I locked the door,but then I remembered:My parents always leave Harry all of the extra keys of all of the rooms and bathrooms in the house.All because he's older.

Harry's cheeks turned a crimson red, and i'm sure mine are the same,as his eyes widen.My face burned deeply,as I looked at Harry,my arms covering most of my chest,as the rest of my body was covered with the bubbles.Good thing I have the bubbles in the tub.

"What the hell are you doing here,idiot?!?!Don't you know how to knock?!?!"I yelled,feeling furious.Harry just rolled his eyes and looked at me.Looked at me!"Look away!"I order,as he obeys and turns his back towards me."Y/N,I'm sorry,okay.It was an accident.My bathroom was occupied by Gemma even though she has her own bathroom,so I thought you won't mind me using yours."Harry said,as I rolled my eyes at him,even thought he couldn't see me.I got out of the tub and the warm,bubbly water,as I took my sky blue coloured towel and wrapped it around my body,tightly if I may add.

I turned back towards Harry and said"You can turn around now,if you want."Harry turned around,him facing me now with his hands covering his eyes.I huffed,he's so ridiculous."Harry,I'm not naked now.You can take your hands off your face."I say,as he ever so slowly took his hands off his face.Harry sighed and then looked at me,clearing his throat."I'm sorry sis.I didn't mean to burst through the door like that."Harry said,his voice helding embarrassment and guilt.I gave him a small smile,"It's fine,bro.Don't worry about it."I say,reassuring him its fine.Harry smiled and walked towards me,wrapping his arms around me,pulling me into a tight hug.I chuckled a little at him and wrapped my arms around his back,returning the sweet gesture.Just as Harry was about to pull away from me,my towel got lose around my chest,making my eyes widen.Wait a second!I'm not holding my towel!!!I immediately pushed Harry back into the hug,knowing that If he pulls away,that my towel will fall to the ground and I'll be left completely bare in front of my own blood related brother.

Harry chuckled a little,before saying."It's okay sister.No need to hug me that tight."My eyes widen even more.Oh God!
"Harry!Wait don't move or else my towel will fall down!"I say,making him immediately stop his movements of pulling away from the tight hug.I quickly took one of my hands off of my brothers back and took the towel,pushing it farther up my chest so I can cover it up somehow."Can I pull back now?"Harry asked me,as i tied the towel to my chest,my behind probably some of it being exposed.Gosh,this is the worst day of my life!"You can pull away now."I say,as Harry pulled away,his eyes once again closed.I rolled my eyes at him,even though he couldn't see me.Again!I wrapped the towel around me.Again.And when I was done I pushed Harry's chest,making him open his eyes."Harry,get the fuck out of my bathroom right this second."I say,feeling completely furious and angry at the fact that I just wanted to have a relaxing bath,but couldn't because of my older idiotic brother.Harry raised his hands up in defense"Okay,okay.I'm out."And he was out of the door.I sighed and started thinking.Will he ever stop being such a childish little brat and will he ever have a girlfriend and a life?I guess that's left for all of us to see it ourselves.Hopefully soon.And,next time I will make sure to take all of the keys from all of the rooms in the house from my parents and to make sure they don't give Harry the keys,if they do,I swear It will get nasty.

Hi!Here's an BSM,since lately I've been writing a lot of DDM's and for a change,I thought it will be nice to write a BSM.What do you guys think about this update?I think it was kinda funny haha.It was at least for me writing it.Lol.Anyways,feel free to leave feedback about your thoughts on this BSM.❤Bye loves and thanks for reading.❤