He's Annoying You/BSM

Y/N Age:16

Harry BSM:He's Annoying You

Your POV

"C'mon Y/N!"I huffed in obvious annoyance,but my childish older brother didn't see it.

"Leave me the heck alone Harry!"I yelled,making him pout his lips out,as he crossed his arms over his chest, childishly."You're mean."He said,making me get of the couch and make my way into the kitchen.

I took some oranges and decided to eat fruits,thinking I'll have peace,but I was so wrong.

Harry all of a sudden took all of the oranges and started juggling.He had his tounge sticking out in my direction as he did so(pic above).

I groaned and went over to him,knocking all of the oranges from his hands,making them fall to the floor.

"Can you stop annoying me!I just want to do something on my own, and then you just come and start acting like a 4 year old!You're so stupid!"I yelled,the words falling from my lips before I can stop them.

Harry stood there,his eyes slightly glossed over,as he had a sad expression written over his face.I went over to take his arm and apologize,but he pulled away from me,making my heart break.

"Keep your words to yourself,      Y/N."Harry said,before storming upstairs.

I stood there,just thinking why I did that to him?

*3 Hours Later:Bed Time*

I sat there on my bed,just crying my eyes out.How could I tell him he's stupid?How could I be so mean to him?He's my brother.

I wiped my tears away and got up from my bed,making my way towards my bedroom's door and opening it,making my way towards Harry's room.

I knocked on his door,but earning no response,so I knocked again."H-Harry...Please let m-me in.I know you're not asleep."I said,tears starting to for in my eyes once again.

I heard a 'click'sound and Harry's door was opened,revealing his face.His eyes being a bit red and lightly puffy.I knew that he was crying and it was becasue of me,making me feel even more terrible.

"What do you want?"He asked me,not letting me into his bedroom.A little hiccup leaved my lips,"I-I...I-I'm s-sorry."I say to him,looking down.I felt his hand under my chin,pulling it up so I can face him.

"I'm so sorry for saying those words to you.I feel terrible for it and you're not stupid,you're a genius and a amazing person.I am stupid."I say,making Harry wrap his arms around me and hug me tightly. "Don't say that.You're everything but stupid and its okay.I forgive you and I'm also sorry for being so annoying.I should've known when its enough."Harry said,pulling away from the hug and wiping my cheeks.I smiled at him as he smiled back."I love you,bro."I say,wrapping my arms around his torso, hugging him once again.Harry chuckled a little,before hugging me back."I love you too baby."

Here's and update everyone and i hope you liked it. Vote and comment on what you think.Bye babes❤