Present/DDM

Your Age:12

Harry DDM:Present

Harry's POV

I got out of my car,still holding the little box carefully in my hands,as I shut the car door behind me,locking it before making my way towards my front door.

I unlocked it and I walked in,being meet with silence.I shut the door behind me and I put the box carefully on the little drawer we had in the hallway,so I can take my jacket off.I took my shoes off as well,putting them down,before taking the box in my hand and making my way upstairs.

I knocked on my daughter's white door,waiting for an reply.After about 2 minutes,i heard a faint 'Come in'.I opened the door a little,peeking my head through it to see my baby girl on her bed,reading a book.

When she saw me,a huge smile over took her beautiful features,as she got up from her bed and run over to me,wrapping her arms around my waist,hugging me.I smiled to myself,wrapping one arm around her shoulders,while my other arm held the box carefully up,so I won't drop it.

Y/N pulled away from the hug and smiled up at me.I smiled back and leaned down to place a sweet kiss to her forehead."I missed you,daddy.How was work?"Y/N asked me,still not noticing the box in my hand.

"I missed you too,baby.And work was just fine.How was school?"I asked her as she made her way to her bed,sitting down and huffing."School was boring.Mrs.Klumb made me read this terrible book."Y/N said pointing towards the book she was reading earlier.I chuckled at her,before going over and sitting down beside her."I can tell you had a quiet hard day,huh?"I asked her as Y/N nodded."Well,maybe this will make up your day."I say,handing her the box as she looked at me curiously.I mentioned for her to open the box,as she asked me."What is this daddy?"I sighed."Open it and see it yourself baby doll."I say to her as she breathed in before breathing out.Y/N's little hands went over to the top of the box,as she opened the top revealing the little human being that she wanted since her 10 birthday.Y/N squealed out loudly,before taking the little puppy in her hands carefully,as she looked at it and then at me,before setting the little puppy on the side of her bed,carefully,and then she wrapped her arms around my neck so tightly,i swear I almost couldn't breathe.I laughed a little before wrapping my arms around her,hugging her back.

Y/N pulled away from me and kissed my cheek before taking the little puppy and patting it."Thank you so much daddy.You're the best daddy in the world."Y/N said,smiling widely.I smiled at her before leaning down and kissing her cheek."Anything for my baby girl."

Short update,i know I'm sorry,but I hope you liked it.Comment and Vote everyone.Thanks for reading,babes❤