Over Protective/BSM

Y/N Age:15

Harry BSM:Over Protective

Your POV

Me and my older brother Harry were currently grocery shopping,since we have a empty fridge,we need to fill it up again.

I went to the cereal stand,when I saw a unfamiliar guy looking at me,or should I say checking me out.I gulped awkwardly and took a random cereal packet and went back to Harry.I look behind me to see the guy still looking at me.How rude!I went over to where Harry was at,the chips stand,and I took his hand,shocking not only him but myself as well.He looked down at me weirdly,as I took my hand back."Sorry."I muttered,looking behind me once again,seeing the mysterious guy behind a corner, still watching me.My eyes slightly widened and this time I gripped Harry's hand in mine tightly,as I hid behind him.Harry looked at me and sighed,taking my hand that was in his and pulling me in front of him.

He looked at me with a annoyed face,but then it turned into a worried one.Harry put his hands on my cheeks,rubbing his thumbs over my skin softly."Are you okay,Y/N?You're kinda pale,kitten."He said,as I once again looked behind me seeing the guy still there,watching me.I gasp and grip onto Harry.Harry stood there,taken a back a bit I could tell.I hugged his waist tightly,feeling safe when he's close to me.Harry gently pulled me back from him and looked me in the eyes."Tell me what's wrong with you?Why are you all lovey dovey with me?"Harry ask's me,his voice being serious and strict at the same time.I felt so frightened."I-I'm s-sc-cared."I say to him,as he furrowed his eyebrows at me."Scared?Why?Did something happen?"Harry ask's me,his hands now being on my shoulders."You see that guy,o-over there?"I ask him,pointing behind me.Harry looks behind me and nods,his eyes scanning the mystery guy."H-He keeps on f-following me,Harry."I tell him,making his head snap towards me.His jaw clenched as he removed his hands from my shoulders and just put them down by his sides,his hands clenching into fists."Stay here."Harry said,before walking away and towards the guy.My eyes widened,I run towards the direction Harry went and see him pinning the guy against a stand,by his collar.My eyes widen even more at the sight in front of me."If you put an eye on my sister one more time for only one second,I swear to God you will be dead.Got that?"Harry says through gritted teeth,his facial experssion being hard,as the guy nodded repeatedly."Good.Now get lost."Harry says,putting the guy back down as he disappeared away in a second.Harry turned towards me and sighed,coming towards me and hugging me.I hugged him back,tightly.We pulled away and Harry looked at me and rolled his eyes,making me furrow my eyebrows at him."Didn't I tell you to stay over there?"Harry says,pointing towards the other corner of the store.I sighed and nodded."I did,didn't I?"Harry says,crossing his arms over his chest."Yes,you did Haz,but I just didn't want anything to happen to you.I was scared.Sorry."I say,looking down.I feel Harry's hand gripping my chin and pulling it up so I'm now looking at him."It's okay.And if something like this ever happens again just tell me and I'll break they're bones.Okay?"Harry says,making me laugh a bit at him,before nodding and hugging him.I'm glad I have such a over protective brother like him.

Here's an update everyone and I hope you like it.Thanks for reading.Bye loves❤