Missing Your Loved Ones/DDM

The song above kinda explain's  the story☺

Y/N Age:23 (Harry's 38;))

Harry DDM:Missing Your Loved Ones

Harry's POV

I sat on the high bar chairs in the kitchen of my house,as I was currently eating breakfast,well,I wasn't really eating it,I was just moving my food around my plate,having no appetite at all for only one reason;I'm missing my little baby girl.Yes,I have a daughter that I didn't see in 8 years,she's currently 23 right now.I haven't seen Y/N since my ex-wife,Anna,took her away with her,when she found another man.I wasn't there when they left,I was at work,but when I came home that night,the whole house was quiet and no one was there,that's when my whole life stopped.I practicaly stopped living.

I pushed my fork on my plate harshly and sighed,leaning back into the chair.

I can't take this anymore!I need to see my little girl by my side.I don't give a crap about my ex-wife,all I want is my daughter.I know for sure that that whore called mother of hers is only caring about her make up and her shoes and that my little girl is not having a life she deserves and its my job to give her a happy life she really deserves.

I took my phone out of my jean pocket and dialled my best friends number that I haven't called in a long time,putting the device to my ear,as it ringed.

After the second ring,I heard the oh-so familiar voice of my best mate."Hello?"A small smile formed on my face,"Hi mate,its me,Harry."I say hearing him gasp,as I let out a heartless laugh."Harry?Mate,how have you been?!We haven't seen eachother in at least 4 years."I let out a sigh,"I know Jake,im fine and I'm sorry about that,its just that,some things happened between me and my family that you don't know about and i called to ask you,if you could help me?"I ask him,as I waited for him to anwser me my little question.

I know I have been a terrible friend for not calling my best bud for over 4 years,but I just had so many things on my mind that I didn't think about Jake at all and i feel terrible because of it.

I heard Jake let out a deep chuckle,making me furrow my eyebrows to myself."Man,you're my best mate.Of course I'll help you.So,what is it that you need help with?"Jake said,making me smile a little.I knew he would help me,that's exactly why he's my best bud:He was always there for me,in the bad times and  good times.Always.

"Thank you so much,man.Well,the thing you need to help me with is,me and Anna divorced and she took Y/N away from me."I say into the phone,as I heard a dramatic gasp from the other line,making me roll my eyes at the fact that Jake still didnt change one bit in this 4 years.

"What?!Why?When?!Tell me everything mate."Jake said,as I sighed."I'll tell you,but not through the phone.Let's meet up.Are you free?"I ask him,as I heard shuffling from the other line,before Jake's voice started talking again."I'm driving towards our place right now.Meet me there in 10."Was the last thing I heard before the line went dead.

I sighed and took my shoes from the hall and put them on,taking my sunglasses from the kitchen counter and i was out the door,not caring about the dishes i left.

I went towards my black Audi R8 and i got in,shutting the door behind me,as i started the engine,sighing to myself for the probably hundred time today.I got out of the parking lot and i started driving towards my and Jake's secret place only we knew about.

I know for sure that he's the only person that can help me with getting my daughter's location and to get my little baby doll back.I truly hope that we can find my little girl.I have no idea where she is.That whore took her away and the last time I saw her was when she was 15.

I'm gonna find her,hopefully soon.I need to.

After about 10-15 minutes,I finally arrived at our secret place that I haven't been at for as long as i can remember.

I turned the engine off and got out of my car,shutting the door behind me.I look to my right,seeing a black Mercedes-Benz,making me smirk,as I shook my head.Jake still has the same car.

I walked into the bright green woods,as I was slowly reaching my destination.

When I saw the little waterfall and the rocks beside it,I breathed in the fresh air.I saw dirty blonde hair,as he sat on one of the rocks,probably not noticing me.

I took one of the little rocks from the floor and throwed it at his back,making him jump up,as I let out a chuckle.

He turned around and a huge smile took over his face, as he walked towards me,a smirk playing against his lips."Man,you got old."Jake said,as I let out a breathless laugh.I look at Jake and smirk,"Yeah,I guess I got old,but you are still older than me."I say,stating the fact that Jake is 2 years older than me.

Jake just laughed and said,"Just hug me already,mate."He said,opening
his arms.I rolled my eyes at him,but wrapped my arms around him anyway.It felt so nice to finally have Jake by my side again,I have been a lonely human being for 3-4 years,and let me tell you its terrible.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Jake with a serious look as i took my sunglasses off of my face,putting them at the front collar of my shirt.

"Look man,I need to know what you want me to help you with,ya know?Will you tell me the whole story or what?"Jake asked,putting his hands in the front of his jean pockets.

I sighed,"Fine,I'll tell you.C'mon,let's sit down."I say,as I walked towards one of the huge rocks by the little waterfall and sat down,Jake soon following behind,sitting beside me on the other rock.

I put my elbows on my knees as i sat down,Jake doing the same.

I started telling him everything that has happened in this past 3-4 years,as he listened to me very care fully.

"And that's it.I have no idea where that whore went with my little girl,Jake."I say,looking at Jake,as he gave me a sympathetic smile,putting his hand on my shoulder,as he let out a sigh,before giving me his famous smirk,"It's terrible man,but It dosent mean that we won't find    Y/N.Remember who we are."Jake said,making me smile a little at his words.

Jake held out his fist clenched hand,as he looked at me with his eyebrows raised.I smiled and hit my fist agains his,as we fist bumped,our thing we used to do when we were a gang.

Yes,me and Jake had our own gang before,maybe 15 years ago.We were young teenagers and we were trouble makers where ever we went.When I was in the gang,I meet Anna there.She was a part of the gang too,until we decided to break it up and for all of us to go our own way.In the gang me and Jake were the leaders,since we didn't want only one of us to be the boss,we just decided it will be the best if we would be co-leaders,if that even makes sense.

"Thank you Jake,it means so much to me to know you will help me man."I thank him,as he scoffed"Dude,what are you talking about.You're my mate,of course I'll help you.I'm always here for you."Jake said,as I gave him a smile and patted his shoulder,as a thank you.

"We will do this,we will find their location soon.I mean,we were The Runner's,right?Our gang was the most known gang in the whole city."Jake said,saying our gang name,I looked at him and nodded,"Yeah,you're right.We can do this."I say,confidently.

Me and my bro will find my little girl soon and i will take her away from that excuse of a women.Hopefully soon.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys!So,here's an update and I hope you liked it.Comment your thoughts about this DDM.Bye babes❤❤❤