Restaurant Crush/DDM

Y/N Age:18

Harry DDM:Restaurant Crush

Your POV

Me and my dad walked into the expensive looking restaurant,my dad holding my hand as if I was a five year old,but I didn't mind.We walked towards the receptionist,as she looked up at us.The women was middle aged,maybe my dad's age maybe a year or two younger,she had dark,brown shoulder length hair with the ends of it dyed dirty blonde,her eyes being a unique brown mixed with green and her smile being as if any man would fall head over heels with her.She was beyond gorgeous.

My dad gave her a small smile,while she stared at him without taking her eyes off of him for one single second.

My dad clears his throat,making the pretty lady snap back to reality.I held in a laugh,as I straightened my posture.

The women's face turned beat red,as she looked down at the huge notebook that looked like a book,then looking back at my dad."N-Name please."The women stuttered,making it obvious that she was nervous.

My dad has been alone ever since my mom died,which was when I was 5.It's exactly 13 years now.My dad said that he will never look at any women the same way as he looked at my mom.

My dad cleared his throat once again and said."Harry Styles."The women shivered all of a sudden,making me furrow my eyebrows,but then I remembered that this was the first time my dad spoke and that every women is fainting over his deep British accent.I smirked a bit and the women looked down at the huge notebook and mentioned for us to go towards a table for two.

Me and my dad followed behind her as she led us towards a table that was in the middle of the reasturant,as me and my dad sat down.The women gave us our menu's and asked."Would you like to start of with the drinks?"I looked up at her,as my dad kept looking at the menu.I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the women."I'll have coke with ice,please and Mister I'm not listening,will have the same I guess."I say,making my dad look up at both me and the women confused."Wait,what?No,I'll have wine please."Dad said,as the women looked down and nodded,before squirting away.I looked at my dad and gave him a serious look,with my eyebrows raised.My dad sighed,"Why are you looking at me like that,Y/N?What did I do wrong?"My dad asked me,as i looked at him like he was crazy."What you did wrong?Dad,can't you see it?"I ask back,feeling furious that my dad didn't even put an eye on that women."Honey,look-"I cut him off as he didn't even finish his sentence."Dad,you gotta move on and you know it.Didn't you see the way she looked at you?She likes you,she even blushed in front of your eyes,for God's sake."I say,as my dad just looked at me.I took my dad's hand in mine from over the table,"Dad,I know its hard for you that mom is gone,but its hard for me too.I didn't had a mother when I needed one the most but I moved on and I learned everything with your help.I know you said that you can never love a women as much as you loved mom,but,try and move on.I know for sure that mom would be happy for you and that she will support you from above.She may be gone,but she will always be in our hearts,and she will always look after both of us."I say,feeling like I helped him a bit,but when I saw tears in my dad's eyes,I thought wrong."D-Dad,you okay?"I ask him,as he gave me a smile."Yes,I'm fine baby.Thank you for telling me that.You're right.I should try and move on,its just hard."My dad said,wiping a tear away.I gripped his hand that was in mine tighter."I know its hard daddy,but I'll be here for you through it all.I promise."I say,as my dad smiled and took my hand that was in his and raised up to his mouth,placing a sweet kiss to it,as a smile formed on my face at his sweet gesture."Thank you honey.You know,when you talk like this you remind me so much of your mother and I'm so glad I have you left by my side from her.It's like,a part of her is still here by my side.And that's you."I smiled at his words."Thank you daddy.I'm glad you feel that way."I say,just as the women that blushed,made her way to our table.I looked at my dad and winked at him,as he just nodded.The women put our drinks on the table and took her notepad and pen and looked at both of us,but mostly me so she probably won't blush in front of my dad anymore."Are you ready to order yet?"She asked,as my dad got up from his seat and gently took her notepad and pen out of her hand,making me bit my lip to keep from smiling to widely.

My dad wrote something on the notepad,most likely his number and gave the notepad back to the women,who's face was beat red once again.My dad gave her a quick wink,before sitting down once again.The women looked at the notepad and her eyes went wide,before she cleared her throat and i gave her my order and then my dad gave her his, flirting with her here and there.I smiled to myself.I did a good job.

Here you go everyone!A update!I hope you liked it and comment on what you think.I'm always in the mood for feedback.❤Bye babes❤😘