Clean your room,young lady/DDM

Y/N Age:15

Harry DDM:Clean your room,young lady

Your pov

I walked down the long stairs and into the kitchen,seeing my parents already there.My dad reading his newspapers and drinking his black coffe,as my mom was flipping her pancakes and putting them on a plate.I put my phone in my front pocket."Good morning."I say,making my mom turn towards me and smile,"Morning sweety.Take a seat.The pancakes are almost done."I nodded,as I went over to my dad and kissed his cheek,making him smile at me and chuckle a little.I took a seat beside my dad,as he put his newspapers down and he took his coffe mug,taking a sip from his coffe.Harry looked then at me and smiled,before raising his hand and putting a lose stray of my dark brown curly hair behind my ear,before leaning down and placing a kiss to my temple,before asking me the question I was afraid he'll ask."Did you clean your room,baby girl?"Dad asked me,just as my mom brought the chocolate chip pancakes and took a seat opposite of me and my dad.I sighed,"Daddy..."I didn't even get to finish my sentence,because my dad cut me off immediately."No.You're going to clean your room,ethier ways if you don't,then you can forget about shopping,talking to your friends and all your electronics for a week."Dad said,strictly.I nodded,making my dad give a small nod as well,before muttering a small'Good'.And that day I didn't go out at all because I needed to clean my God damn room.I only did it because my dad asked me too though.

Short.I know,but I hope you liked it.Thanks for reading.Bye babes❤