Photoshot/BSM

Y/N Age:19

Harry BSM:Photoshot

Your pov

I was currently on my photo shot for Vogue.Yes,I'm a model and everybody know's.Everybody except Harry,my older brother.I posed a few more posses and then I needed to take one more picture before we have a 10 minute break.I posed with my hair wet and slicked back as I had natural make up on(picture above).We went and took our 10 minute break,but I wouldn't call it a break because for those 10 to 15 minutes,the make up artists need to fix my make up for the next shot.Just as the lady,make up artist,was putting some nude lip gloss on my plump lips,the photographer came in."So,Y/N.We will have a guesst that you will take pictures with.He is also modelling for Vogue."John,the photographer,said making me look at him.Did he said that the guesst was a 'He'?Maybe he will be attractive.I nodded"Alright.Do I know him?"I asked John,he shrugged."Maybe.C'mon we need to finish the shot soon.The guesst will be her in about,"John paused looking at his watch,"10 minutes.Hurry up,Adeline."John said to the lady that was doing my make up.The lady nodded,putting a bit of bronzer on my nose,cheeks and some on my chin and forehead.She smiled."There you go,dear."I smiled back,getting off the comfortable chair and making my way towards the photography set.I went there and posed for a few more minutes before I heard a familiar deep, raspy voice"Hey,John.Am I late?"And that's when Harry appeared,but he didn't notice me.He started talking to John for a while before going into the dressing room,to probably get ready for the shot.Oh my God.Why my brother?Harry came back after about 20 minutes and John told him something as he nodded and made his way towards me.He looked down at me and smiled,but when he saw it was me the smile was off his face.I smiled at him innocently."Hi,big bro."He looked at me wide eyed.He looked me up and down,seeing what I was wearing;a bikini,the top being red and the bottom being yellow,Harry was wearing yellow shorts with a red line in the middle.We were modelling for a summer collection.Harry's hair was done perfectly."Y/N,why didn't you tell me?What are you doing here?"Harry asked me,lightly frowning.I sighed"Everyone knew about me being a model and you just didn't."I say,making him scoff.I was about to say something,when John interrupted,"C'mon guys,we need to start.Chop,chop"John said,clapping his hands togheter in a bossy way.Yeah,as you could tell, John sometimes can get on your nerves.Me and Harry took a pose with his arm around my waist,while I keeped my hands to myself.

*After The Photoshot*

Me and Harry were in his car,on our way home.Did I mention that we were sharing a flat?Guess I didn't.He parked in front of our flat and I was the first to get out.I opened the door of our flat getting in and leaving the door open for Harry to come in.I took my shoes off and my jacket as well,hanging it on the hanger that was in the hallway.I went to the kitchen,taking a cup and filling it with water.I chugged it down and put the cup in the sink and just as I was about to turn around and go to the living room,i felt a pair of strong and long arms wrap around my shoulders,hugging me from behind.I knew it was Harry.He hugged me and nuzzled his face into my shoulder."I'm sorry."He said into my shoulder.I smiled to myself,before turning around in his arms and looking at him."It's okay.I'm sorry too,i was so rude towards you on set."I say,making him smile,as he leaned down placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.He pulled away and looked into my eyes."I'm very proud of you for finding your way.For finding to do something you love."He said,making me smile.I wrapped my arms around his waist,hugging my big brother tightly.He hugged me back,kissing my head.I nuzzled my face into his chest,feeling warm in his arms."I love you."I whispered into his chest,lightly blushing.He chuckled,"I love you too baby girl.So much."

I wanted to update,so here you go.Hope you enjoyed.Thanks for reading.☺