Car accident Pt3/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:Car accident Pt3

Your POV

*3 weeks later*

I stood in front of the big glass doors,just looking at my brother's lifeless body laying on the uncomfortable hospital bed.A few tears streamed down my face,but I quickly wiped them away.I need to be strong.For Harry's sake.

It's been 3 weeks since the car accident and Harry didn't make one move,except when he griped my hand.That was all.I talked to the doctor and he said that Harry can be in a coma for more than 2-3 months.I feel so empty,like all the life was just taken out of me.I haven't eaten that much ethier,i only drink coffe and water.That's all.I can't eat when I know my brother may not make it.I'm not that kind of a person to do something like that.

I opened the big glass door and I walked in,making my way towards Harry's bed.I sat on the chair,pulling it a bit more closer to the bed,and I took Harry's hand in mine,griping it gently."Please wake up.Please."I whispered to him,knowing that he can hear me.Tears started streaming down my face once again.This is probably the hundred time I cried in this 3 weeks.I just couldn't control myself when i was seeing Harry in this position.I wiped my cheeks and got up from the uncomfortable chair.I put my hand on Harry's forehead,pushing his dark brown curls away from his forehead and then leaning down,placing a sweet kiss to it."Please wake up soon,bro.Please.I need you by side more than anything."I said,before taking my purse and making my way down the hall and towards the elevator.I pressed the button to the first floor and I waited.After 5 minutes,the metal doors opened and I walked out of the elevator and out of the hospital building,making my way towards my car.I got in the drivers seat and I turned the engine on,making my way home and thinking about taking a nap,but I know for sure that I won't sleep for not even one minute,since I haven been sleeping very well neither.

*2 days later*

I sat on the living room couch,drinking my tea while thinking about Harry.It's probably about 2:30 in the morning,but I just couldn't sleep,my eyes just wouldn't close.I took a sip from my tea,just as my phone went off.I took it of the coffe table and I looked at the caller ID,seeing its a unknown number.I furrow my eyebrows a bit,before sliding my thumb over the screen and putting the phone to my ear."Hello."I say,waiting for the person on the other line to say something."Is it Y/N Styles that i'm talking too?"The lady on the other line asked."Yes,its me and who are you,if I may ask?"I ask,hearing the lady sigh."I'm Natalie,Harry Styles's nurse."When she said that,my heartbeat increased.I gulped,thinking something bad happened."Y-Yes.Is e-everything alright with h-him?"I ask,my voice shaking as i spoke."Yes,everything's perfect actually,Mr.Styles wake up from the coma."My breath hitched in my throat at her words.Happy tears started streaming down my face.Finally.I knew it!I knew my brother was strong.I believed in him.I'm so glad that God heard my prayers.

"What?!Oh my God.Thank you for letting me know,I'll be there as soon as i can."I say,not letting Natalie,the nurse,say one word as I hung up.I run upstairs and into my bedroom taking my vans and slipping them on my feet as I took my sweater an slipped it down my torso,the happy tears not stopping to stream down my cheeks,as a smile was on my face.I took my phone and run downstairs and out the door and towards my car,turning it on and making my way towards the hospital.

*At The Hospital*

I got out of my car and I run towards the entrance of the hospital and towards the elevator,pressing the button to the second floor immediately.I waited for a while until the doors opened and I run out and into the hallway,seeing Mason in the hallway,sitting on one of the chairs.I want over to him,just as he noticed me he got up from his sitting position,a huge smile on his face,as he opened his arms for me.I run towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him happily.He hugged me back and after a while we pulled away."Is it true?Did my brother finally wake up?"I ask him,little tears building up at the rim of my eyes.Mason nodded,making me smile,just as the doctor,Harry's doctor,came over and walked into Harry's room.I furrowed my eyebrows and went over to the glass door,seeing a miracle.My brother's once closed eyes were now completely open,as the doctor was checking on him.Tears started pouring down my face,as I opened the door and walked in,running towards my brother,that was in a sitting position on his bed,and I hugged him tightly,as I started sobbing.I felt his arms wrap around my waist tightly,as if he will lose me at any second.I hugged his neck a bit more tighter,i feel like everything's going to be the same again.No more pain,no more tears and no more fear of losing someone you love.

I pulled away from the hug and I took his face in my hands,putting my forehead against his,as he looked at me and smiled a little.I caressed his cheeks,before leaning up and placing a long kiss to his forehead and bringing him into yet another tight hug,him hugging me back just as tight."Mrs.Styles,please don't squish Mr.Styles too tightly."I heard the doctor's voice say politely,making me pull away and look at him,nodding."Is everything alright with my brother,doc?"I ask him,as he nodded."Yes,everything's alright,he just needs to take some medicine,that I'll write down on a paper for you later on,and that's all.He also needs to stay here with us just tonight and he can go home tomorrow,with the promise that he will rest."The doctor said,as I nodded and he was out of the room,leaving me and Mason,who i don't even know when he came in,stay with Harry.

I sat down on one of the chairs beside Harry,taking his hand in mine,holding it tightly,as he smiled at me and leaned down to place a sweet kiss to my forehead.Mason took a seat on the couch in the corner of the room."Good thing you made it,mate.We were so worried about you."Mason said,crossing his leg over the other like a lady,making me roll my eyes at him.Harry looked at me and griped my hand,making me smile."Yeah.I made it because someone kept coming here and kept on telling me that they need me by their side and that I need to wake up as soon as i can."Harry said,looking directly at me.I looked at Harry and saw him grinning at me.I missed that grin of his."I missed you so much."I say to him,feeling tears build up in my eyes once again."Hey hey.Don't cry now,look.I'm completely fine.And I missed you too,even though I was asleep,It still hurted hearing you cry and I couldn't get up and comfort you."Harry said,wiping one of my tears that I didn't realize falled down my face until now.I smiled at him and got up from the chair and I sat down next to Harry on his bed,as he pulls me into his side,wrapping his arms around me as I sighed In relief,knowing that my brother is okay and that he's by my side.

Part 3 everyone!!!I'm so sorry for the long wait.I made this BSM super long,so I hope you liked it and I'm actually thinking about making a part 4.What do you guys think?Let me know by commenting.Thanks for reading.Bye loves❤