Making him breakfast/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:Making him breakfast

Your POV

I sat my plate with omlets and bacon on the table and I took a glass cup and I poured myself some orange juice and I put that on the table as well.Just as I was about to take a bite from my food,i heard Harry yell my name."Y/N!!!"What the heck is wrong with him?I ignored him and just as I was about to take a bite of my food,again,Harry yelled my name even louder."Y/N!!!!!"I sighed,feeling like this is going to be a great start of the day.I got up from my chair and I went upstairs and into my annoying brother's bedroom.

I opened Harry's bedroom door to see him laying on his bed in nothing but his boxers,on his phone.What the heck is his problem?"What do you want,idiot?!"I ask him,raising my voice a little out of annoyance.Harry looked up from his phone and smiled,locking his phone and putting it on his nightstand.He looked back at me,"Hi,lil sis.I want some juice,eggs and bacon,please.In bed."Harry said,making my jaw hit the floor.He was acting as if he was in a hotel."Excuse me?"I say,making him scoff."You're excused.Now,chop chop.Bring me some juice."Harry said,clapping his hands togheter,making my blood boil.Just as I was about to start to yell at him,a amazing idea popes in my head.I smirked at how smart I am."Of course.I'll be right back."I say,and I was out the door and I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and I took some orange juice and poured it into the glass cup and I went back upstairs and into Harry's bedroom.I walked in and I went over to his bed as he looked up at me and smiled.I smiled back and then I did what I wanted to do.I poured all of the juice from the cup on his precious curls,as he shrieked like a little school girl.When I was done,i put the glass on his nightstand and I smiled down at him sweetly.He stood up from his bed and looked at me,as I bursted out laughing at his hair.He looked at me as if I was crazy and the next thing he did made me scream.Harry picked me up by under my knees making me be the one who shrieked this time.He pulled me over his shoulder as he run downstairs with me still in his hold,as he went outside in our backyard and towards the pool.Oh no!Harry looked up at me and said."Now sis,you started this little game,if you would've just simply made me breakfast this wouldn't have happened."And that's when he throwed me into the cold water,making shivers immediately run down my body.I looked up at a laughing Harry,as he held his stomach and laughed his ass off."You idiot!"I yelled,as he kept on laughing.After he calmed down he wiped his tears away and looked at me."Well,this is what you get when you play a game with the older bro."Harry said proudly,and walked back into the house,leaving me all soaked and cold.Oh,this little prank game Is on.

I hope you liked it,guys!Thanks for reading.Bye loves!😉