Car accident/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:Car accident

Your pov

I was currently at my flat that I'm sharing with my older brother,Harry,just watching tv.Speaking of Harry,where is he?He didn't come home from work nor did he call to tell me he's coming home late.I was a bit confused,since whenever Harry's staying at work late,he calls me and let's me know,but he didn't call me this time.

It's already 10:43PM and Harry didn't come home yet.I'm pacing back and forth in worry and nervousness.I had a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.What if something happened to him?What if he's in pain?A million thoughts were running through my mind that I didn't knew the anwsers to.

My phone ringing brings me out of my thoughts.My head snaps to the direction the ring is  coming and I run towards it,taking the phone and not even bothering to look at the caller ID as i pick I up.Maybe Harry called to tell me he's on his way home?"Hallo"I practically yelled into the phone.I heard a sniffle coming from the other line,"Y-Y/N..."That's Mason,Harry's best friend.As soon as i heard him crying,my heartbeat increased as I felt myself getting dizzy.I took a seat on the couch,as my mouth went dry "M-Mason...Where's H-Harry?"I ask him immediately,my voice shaking as i stuttered.My hands started shaking as well,as anxiety was building up inside of me.I heard Mason let out a sob,before he said something that I prayed he wouldn't say,but he did "H-Harry's in the hospital,he h-had a car accident and he's critical."

My eyes started to water at his words that I don't want to believe in.Tears started streaming down my face,"W-What?How?"I ask Mason as he started telling me that he was coming home and that a car flew right Into his(pic above)."In w-what h-hospital is he?"I ask him,as he told me the address and where the hospital is.I hung up and went to take my shoes and I took my car keys,making my way to my car as tears were running down my face without stopping.I got in my car and turned it into drive,making my way to my brother who I know now needs me more than anything by his side.

Part two anyone?Let me know.Thanks for reading babes.Bye❤