Suprise/BSM

Up in the picture is just the hug.Ok

Y/N Age:14

Harry BSM: Suprise

Y/N POV

Me and my parents were all sat down at the table,eating dinner.But,i didn't eat at all,i was just playing with my food around in my plate.I missed my brother a lot,he was still on tour and I felt like I was about to break down any second now.Me and Harry were never on good terms,he was the annoying type of older brother,but I missed him annoying me.I remember when he keept on pranking me last year when he had a 2 week break from tour.I felt tears brim in my eyes."Excuse me"I said,before getting up from my chair and making my way upstairs.I walked into my room and locked the door behind me,before breaking down into tears.I went over to my bed and layed down.I cried and cried,until I fell asleep,with the thought of when my brother is coming home.

Harry's POV

I was on my way home to suprise my little sister,my parents knew I was coming home,but my mom told me that she will keep it a secret from Y/N.I was driving down the familiar road of my neighbourhood.I saw my house and I parked,before getting out of my car and taking my suitcase with me.I walked towards the door and took out my key that my mom gave me,and opened the door.I walked into the familiar warm house,putting my suitcase down and realising nobody was up,everyone was asleep.I walked upstairs and towards my little sister's room.I kinda missed her the most when I was on tour.I opened her bedroom door slowly,seeing her asleep.I walked towards her bed and saw her tear stained face.She has been crying.I pulled a lose strand of her hair out of her face,and caressed her cheek,softly.She whimpered,her eyes still closed."Harry"She whimpered,making tears brim in my eyes at how much she probably missed me."Harry"She said once again,before her eyes opened and landed on me.Tears started streaming down her face as she saw me."Harry"She whispered,jumping into my arms,as she started sobbing.I hugged her back,tightly."I missed you s-so much"She sobbed,making my heart break,as a few tears streamed down my face as well."Shh,its ok.I'm here now.It's okay,sweety."I whisper to her,softly running my fingers through her hair.She pulled away from the hug,but she was still in my arms since when she jumped on me,she wrapped her legs around my torso,so right now I was holding her like a 5 year old.She looked at me and smiled,i smiled back at her,kissing her cheek,as she turned red,i could even see it in the dim lighted room.I chuckled at her,before putting her down on her bed and wiping her tears away,before wiping my own."Harry"She said just as I took a seat on her bed,beside her."Yes,baby girl"I said,putting a strand of her hair behind her ear."Can you sleep with me tonight?"She asked me,a blush creeping on her cheeks once again.I laughed at her."Of course."I say taking my shoes off and getting in bed with her,pulling the covers over both of us.I pulled her into my chest,as she wrapped her arms around my torso.I kissed her forehead,hugging her a bit more tighter."Goodnight,Harry.I love you."Y/N whispered making me smile."Goodnight,baby.Love you too"I say back,before falling into a deep sleep,with my baby sister in my arms.

It's cute.Hope you liked it.Vote,Comment and Share.Only if you want to.Lol.Bye.☺