Family falling apart Pt3/DDM

Your Age:16

Harry DDM:Family falling apart Pt3

Your pov

"I chose to live with..."I say,looking in between my parents."Dad"I say,making my
dad smile at me,while my mom's jaw was on the floor."How could you do this to me?I'm your mother!"My mom screeched making me roll my eyes at her."Just leave simply"I say to her,pointing towards the front door.She gasped before making her way towards the front door,her suitcase in hand,and she leaved.I sighed, turning towards my dad.He smiled at me before making his way towards me and hugging me tightly.I hugged him back by wrapping my arms around his back.Harry pulled away and looked at me.He raised his hand up to my cheek,caressing it softly."Why did you chose to live with me and not your mother?"Harry asked me.I looked up at him and smiled."Because you were always there for me when I needed you.You were always there for me daddy,she never was.And she ruined our family.If she was a caring and loving mother she wouldn't have done that"I tell my dad,honestly.He gave me a small smile,before giving me another hug,placing a sweet kiss to the top of my head.I smiled to myself.I made the best decision of my life.

Sorry for it being so short,but I hope you liked it.Its like almost 1am here where I live.God.Anyway,vote,comment and share.Bye loves☺