What are you wearing?!/BSM

Y/N Age:17

Harry BSM:What are you wearing?!

Your POV

I put my bracelet on my left wrist and looked at myself in my full length mirror,checking if I looked good enough for tonight's 'Night Out',with my friends.

After another 5 minutes of checking if I had everything I needed,I finally put my black strap heels on my feet and I took my jacket and purse and I went downstairs and into the living room to tell Harry,my older brother,that I'm going out.

I went over to see him watching a football game with a bowl of chips and a Red Bull in his hands.I shook my head at him."Hey bro,I'm going out at Emily's."I say,telling a complete lie to him.

Harry nodded before,taking the remote and pausing the game to look at me,and when he did,his eyes went wide.Harry looked at me as if I was a ghost,with his jaw on the floor."You okay,bro?"I ask him,getting impatient,since I need to be at the party at 7:45PM and its 7:15 right now.I'll most likely be late.

Harry got up from his sitting position on the couch and walked towards me,standing in front of me as he looked me up and down,making me roll my eyes at him,as he crossed his arms over his chest,looking at me with a serious expression."What are you wearing?!"Harry yelled,as I flinched at his sudden outburst.I sighed."I'm wearing clothes.Now,if you excuse me,I'm late and you know how Emily gets when I'm late for our girls night."I say,matter of factly,trying to avoid his gaze as I went over to the door and just as I opened it,Harry's hand pushed it closed,making me huff.I look up at him,seeing he's already looking at me."Harry,what are you doing?"I asked,already feeling irritated.Harry scoffed,making me furrow my eyebrows."You really think I'm so stupid to think you're going at Emily's in that."Harry said pointing to my outfit,which considered,a short black skirt,my white lace crop top (pic above)and my black strap heels,with my black leather jacket.I looked back up at him and huffed.I can't let him find out about the party,i know for sure he will never let me go."Harry,look,um,i need to wear this outfit for a,uh,parade."I blured out,as my eyes widen at my anwser.Harry furrowed his eyebrows at me."A parade?What are you doing at a parade anyway?"Harry asked me,crossing his arms over his chest once again."I,um,i work there."I mentally face palmed.Harry started laughing his ass off.After he calmed down a bit he let out a breath,before turning towards me."Yeah right.You're working at a parade.How lovely.Now,go up to your room.You're grounded for two months.One for lying and another for trying to go at a party without premission.Now up to your room."Harry said calmly,as my jaw was on the floor.Harry clapped his hands togheter as he pointed towards the stairs.I sighed and obeyed,knowing that if I say something,he'll ground me for more than just two months and I don't want that.

Hope you liked it guys!Thanks for reading.Bye babes❤