Meeting his girlfriend/DDM

Y/N Age:17

Harry DDM:Meeting his girlfriend

Your POV

I was laying on my bed,just scrolling through Tumblr,you know how it gets when you're on Tumblr.

All of a sudden,i heard my dad's voice yell from downstairs."Y/N!Come downstairs please!I want you to meet someone!"Meet someone?Who?

I sighed and got off my comfy bed and walked towards my bedroom door opening it and making my way downstairs.

I took the last step of the stairs and walked into the living room,where,as I supposed,was my dad,but he wasn't alone.A beautiful women with brown hair and green eyes mixed with a bit of brown,was sitting on the couch.She was pretty,but never as beautiful as my mom was.Yes,was.My mom died 2 years ago in a car accident.I still miss her a lot,but I'm slowly recovering.

My dad smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder,pulling me into his side."Y/N,honey.I want you to meet Pheobe.Pheobe,this is my daughter,Y/N."My dad said.The brown haired girl,who now I know her names Pheobe,smiled at me and got up as well,before coming to me and hugging me.

I stood there awkwardly,as she stood there hugging me.After a while she pulled away and smiled at me."It's so nice to finally meet you,honey.Your dad told me so much about you."Pheobe girl said,making me realise that my dad knows this women for a while now.

I smiled back at her,before looking at my dad."Who is this dad?"I ask him,Pheobe still being there.My dad cleared his throat before saying."Let's sit down,shall we."My dad said,ignoring my question.I sighed and took a seat on the sofa while my dad and Pheobe were sitting on the couch opposite of me.

The silence was annoying me.I looked at my dad and I could tell he's nervous and that he's hiding something.All of a sudden I saw Pheobe taking my dad's hand and putting it on her knee,making my eyes widen.How could he!??!

"Tell her,babe."I heard Pheobe whisper to my dad making me fall over the edge.

I stood up from the sofa,catching both my dad's and Pheobe's attention.

"How could you dad!"I yelled,making him stood up and Pheobe whore following behind him."Honey,i can explain."My dad said making me scoff."No,you can't explain anything dad!You already forgot about mom!How could you?!?!You are the worst dad and husband ever.I hate you!'I yelled,leaving my dad standing there shocked as I run upstairs and into my bedroom as tears were streaming down my face repeatedly.Why would he forget about mom so quickly as if she never excited?I layed in my bed and cried my eyes out.After I while I feel asleep,dreaming about my mom.

Hope you liked it everyone.Let me know if you want me to make a part 2.Vote and Share.Bye loves.☺