Bed Time/DDM

Y/N Age:5

Harry DDM:Bed Time

Harry's POV

I took Y/N's small body up and I carried her upstairs and into her pink Barbie bedroom.

I went over to her bed and I put her softly down,pulling the covers over her.

I turned the lights off and I went over to her little nightstand,turning her Barbie lamp on.

Just as I was about to open her bedroom door and go to my bedroom to sleep,i heard a little voice call."Daddy."I looked back at Y/N to see her up in a sitting position on her bed,as she was rubbing her eye with her left little fist,while her right hand was holding her purple teddy bear that my mom buyed for her.

I chuckled at her,"Yes,baby?"I asked her.She got off her bed and went over to me,i kneeled down in front of her with my arms open.She went right into my arms,wrapping her little arms around my neck,as I picked her up,settling her on my hip.

Y/N looked up at me,her pink little lips pouted."Daddy,can I sleep with you tonight?"She asked me in her cute little voice.I chuckled,kissing her chubby cheek."Of course you can sleep with me,baby doll.Let's go then,shall we?"I say to her,a lazy smile forming on her face as she nodded.

I went towards my bedroom,opening the door and walking in,closing the door behind me.I went over to my bed and I set Y/N's sleepy little body down before getting into bed myself and pulling the duvets over the both of us.I layed down on my back as Y/N snuggled into my chest.I smiled to myself,as I started to run my fingers through her golden locks.I felt Y/N wrap her little arm over my torso,as she started to fall asleep.

Just as sleep was about to take over my body,i heard Y/N's little voice say,"Goodnight daddy.I luw you."I smiled,before kissing her forehead."I love you too,baby girl.Goodnight."

Oh God!!!!I'm melting!First,the picture above is the cutest thing ever and I think that this DDM was really adorable.What do you think!Let me know in the comments.Thanks for reading.Bye,loves😆