You caught him smoking Pt2/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:You caught him smoking

Your POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to a weird sound coming from Harry's bedroom.I turn towards my left looking at the clock seeing its 3:32AM.Great.I think to myself before huffing, pulling the covers off of me and getting up from my comfy bed.Just as I was about to walk out the door,i realized I was in only my sport-bra and underwear,since i felt hot in my pyjamas.I shrugged,walking towards the door swinging it open and making my way towards my older brother's bedroom in just my undergarments.Hey,he's my brother after all.I opened his bedroom door,seeing Harry just coming out of his bathroom,all sweaty and he was panting.I immediately walked towards him"Harry.Are you okay?"I asked him,as I took his arm so he can keep his balance.He shook his head.I sighed,knowing he's feeling bad because he drinked too much alcohol and he probably smoked too much as well.I walked him towards his bed,laying him down as he was breathing heavily.I sat beside him,as he groaned.I furrowed my eyebrows.I put my hand against his forehead,seeing that he's burning up.Oh,God.I sighed,before getting up and making my way downstairs and into the kitchen.I turn the light on and I took a bowel from the kitchen,putting some slightly cold water in it and taking a cloth.I put it all on a tray and made my way upstairs and into Harry's bedroom.I opened the door and closed it behind me with my foot,before making my way towards Harry's bed and setting the tray with the bowel and the cloth on his nightstand.I heard Harry groan once again.I sighed,taking the cloth and dipping it into the water.I pushed Harry's wet,sweaty curls away from his forehead before putting the cloth on his forehead."Y/N..."Harry mumbled,his eyes being closed.I put my hand on his arm,gently rubbing it."I'm here,bro."I whispered,softly.Harry opened his eyes and looked at me."Can you sleep beside me?"Harry asked me,his voice being raspy,as i slightly smile.I walked towards the other side of his bed and got in beside him.I took the wet cloth off his forehead.I put it on the nightstand before putting my hand on his forehead,seeing it still is slightly warm,but it isn't that hot like it was.I lay down beside him,sighing.How the hell could he smoke that much?God.All of a sudden,Harry layed on top of me,making my eyes slightly widen.He put his head on my chest,while his arms were trapped around my waist.Oh God!After a while,i put my hand awkwardly on top of his head,lightly massaging his scalp.Harry is probably still under alcohol.I looked down at him,seeing he's peacefully asleep.I smiled,before leaning down and placing a lingering kiss to his forehead,before falling asleep.

Part Three coming soon😉Comment if you want me to make a part three,of course.Thanks for reading.Bye!!!