You caught him smoking/BSM

Y/N Age:18

Harry BSM:You caught him smoking

Your pov

Me,Harry and some of our friends were at this huge party that was going on in town.I was currently dancing with Maria and Annabelle,my friends.All of a sudden I wanted a drink,i told the girls and made way to the bar,ordering a red bull with vodka.While I was waiting for my drink I looked around,not seeing my big brother in sight.I sigh,just as my drink was ready,i thanked the guy working at the bar,before chugging my drink down and getting up from the high stool,making my way towards where Jacob,Harry's best friend was at,making out with some brunette.I went over to him and pushed at his shoulder,making him look up and smirk at me.Great!He's dead drunk I can tell.He got up,still smirking down at me."Hey,baby."He said,getting closer.I huffed pushing at his chest,making him stumble a little.You see,Jacob always had that crazy huge crush on me,but let me tell you.I don't give a crap.I would never date him,he's a cheater and a stupid one night stand type of guy,besides he's not even my type."Listen here,idiot.Where's Harry?"I asked him."I don know,maybe he's upstairs with some chick."Jacob said,laughing as I gagged at the thought of seeing my brother banging some chick.I made my way upstairs and down the long hallways,looking in every room,but not finding Harry and luckily I didn't caught any couples 'in crime'.I huffed.Where are you Harry?I thought to myself.I looked left and caught a mop of curls.Harry.He was out on the balcony laughing with some of his friends.I sighed in relief.I walked towards the big balcony,sliding the door open and seeing my brother doing something I never though he would do.He was smoking.The cigarette being in between his fingers as he took a long puff from it,blowing the smoke up in the air (picture above).I was furious,does he not know that smoking ruins people's health.He didn't saw me,until one of his so called friends,who may I add were also smoking,caught me and nudged Harry's shoulder,nodding his head in my direction.Harry turned around,smiling at me.What?He walked towards me,wrapping his arm around my waist,kissing my cheek.I coughed at the smell of smoke leaving his lips.I pushed him away from me,as he stumbled trying to balance himself."What was that for!?!?"He yelled,obviously drunk and maybe under drugs.I didn't say a word,i just took his arm,pulling him out of the balcony,downstairs and out of the club,towards his car.Harry was yelling and screaming for me to let him go and have some fun,but I didn't listen.Once I was at his car,i turned around facing him."Give me the keys."I said,holding my hand out for the keys.Harry looked down at my hand then back up at my face and said."No".I sighed,already feeling frustrated."Harry,I'm telling you one more time.Give me the fucking keys!"I yelled at the end as he slightly jumped pulling the keys out of his jean front pocket and putting it in my hand.I smiled,opening the passenger door for him.Harry huffed getting in as I closed the door behind him and getting in the drivers seat.I turned the engine on and started driving home.

*At Home*

I turn the engine off and got out of the car and walked towards Harry's door opening it and shaking his shoulder,since on the way home he feel asleep.He groaned turning away.I sighed and shook him a bit more harsher.He looked up at me and groaned once again,before getting out of the car.He almost feel,but i caught him by wrapping my arm around his waist,as he leaned all of his weight on me."Wait,Harry.Wait."I say pushing him lightly,so he's leaning on the car.I took my high heels off and hold them in one hand as I once again wrapped my arm around Harry's waist,holding him so he dosen't stumble and fall.I started making my way towards the front door and I pulled my house key out of my jean pocket and unlocking the door.I walked into the warm house that me and Harry are sharing and I made my way upstairs.Oh God.Harry's so heavy.I told him to buy a one story house,but no,he wanted a two story house and look at us now.I walked step by step and somehow after about 10 minutes,made it upstairs.I walked towards his bedroom opening the door and walking into the messy,cologne smelling room.I walked towards his bed,dropping him on top of it and sighing in relief when I didn't have his weight leaning on me.I walked towards him and I just looked at him.I sighed and pushed his curls away from his sweating fore head and placing a kiss to it.I went over to the end of the bed and I took his shoes off placing them beside his bed.I went over to him and I took his shirt off,throwing it on the floor and I pulled the covers over him,before making my way towards my bedroom and putting my pyjamas on and getting into my comfy bed.I really need to talk to Harry about this tomorrow.

Hello!So here's an update and I hope you liked it.Should I do a part 2?Yes or No?Let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments.Thank you for reading.Bye!