He hurts you/BSM

Y/N Age:16

Harry BSM:He hurts you

Your pov

I hide behind  a wall,away from my brother.If he caught me,i will be in so much trouble.You are probably wondering why I will be in trouble?Well,i sneaked out for a party,without Harry knowing,of course,and I drank alcohol.And he found out from Josh,my oh-so called friend.All Harry needed to do to scare him is yell at him and BAM!He sang like a birdy.Josh told Harry everything,every little detail,i can't believe him.Loud footsteps bring me back to reality.Oh God.I look around the corner,seeing Harry,his breathing being heavy as he frustratedly run his fingers through his curls.All of a sudden he turned over to the corner,where I was hiding,making me gasp and immediately turn away,even though I know i'm caught.I hear his footsteps making they're way towards where I was at,but very slowly,creeping me out even more.I closed my eyes,as tears were streaming down my face.I was so scared.I pushed myself deeper into the wall,as if my body will go through it.A sob leaved my lips as I felt his presence in front of me and his footsteps stoping."Open your eyes,Y/N."He said,trying to sound calm,but failing.I didn't listen,i kept my eyes closed,not listening to Harry,which was a bad idea."I said,fucking open your eyes,Y/N!"He yelled,making me flinch and slightly jump at his words and at the loudness of his voice.I opened my eyes,seeing my older brother in front of me,his breathing being very heavy,as he inhaled and exhaled.All of a sudden he took my left wrist,gripping it tightly,making me cry even harder at the pain that was shooting from my wrist up to my arm.Harry looked at me coldly,still holding my wrist in his quiet large hand(picture above)."H-Harry,y-you're h-hurting m-me."I choked out,wiggling my wrist in his hand,only hurting myself more."Why,Y/N!Why would you go ahead and go to a club behind my back,drink alcohol and  have a one night stand with some dude?!"Harry yelled,shocking me with his choice of words.A one nightstand?I have been to clubs,but I never had a one nightstand,with anyone."W-what?N-no,i haven't d-done anything l-like that."I said,whimpering at the pain in my wrist."Oh,really.Josh told me that you went into a bedroom with a guy!Why are you lying,huh?!Better tell the truth then lying!"He yelled and that's when I had enough.Why would Josh lie about something like that?"Oh really,I'm the one who is having one night stand's?!You probably fucked every girl in town,you idiot!"I yelled,that's when I felt pain in my left cheek as my head jerked to the right.He backhanded me?I look up at him as he stood there,doing nothing just staring at me."Y-you slapped me?"I asked,feeling tears brim in my eyes.He didn't say anything,he just run towards his bedroom,locking the door behind him.I can't believe he would do something like that to me.

Oh my God!A double update because I felt like it.Lol.Hope you liked it.😊Btw,part 2?Anyone?Yes or No?Let me know.Bye and thanks for reading.