Red Carpet/BSM

Y/N Age:20

Harry BSM:Red Carpet

Your POV

I put my bracelets on my left wrist and looked at myself in my full length mirror,I gotta admit,I looked pretty good in my black dress(Dress in the picture above).I was going with my brother at a Award show and to say I'm excited is  understandable.I put some lipstick on my lips and I took my black/silver clutch purse,making my way downstairs,where my brother was waiting for me.He was wearing a black tux with a white button up and his hair was perfectly stiled.He looked at me and smiled,I smiled back as he offered his hand for me to take,which I gladly took.I stood in front of him,as he looked at me.I rolled my eyes"What are you looking at?"I ask,crossing my arms over my chest.He chuckled,before putting his hands on my arms,which were still crossed over my chest,and he put them down by my sides,taking my hands in his,as he gently rubbed my knuckles with his thumbs."You look absolutely beautiful."He said,making me blush,as he lightly laughed at me.I looked at him,"You don't look so bad yourself."I say,making him smile."I look way much better than you"He said,making his way towards the door,me following behind."That's not true."I say,as we were outside of Harry's apartment and on our way to his car.He got in the drivers side,as I got in the passenger seat."Oh yes it is true,honey."He says,turning the car into drive,as we were on our way to the Award show.

*At The Awards Show*

 Me and Harry were now walking through the huge crowd of paparazzi's and fans,me holding Harry's hand tightly.We walked into the building,me still gripping onto my brother's hand as we did so.Harry looked at me,than at our hands,and then back at me and smiled,me returning the sweet gesture.

*Red Carpet*

I was now at the red carpet,posing confidently while inside i was exploding from nervousness.I was smiling at the bright lights of the camera's,as Harry was watching me from the corner,since he wasn't the one to come on the red carpet yet.I saw Selena Gomez posing beside me,she waved at me I waved back as well and smiled at her,since she was a really good friend of mine.That's when I saw her,she was smirking in my direction,while posing.God I can't stand her,because of two reasons.One,she dated my brother because she needed publicity for her new fashion collection.Second,when i meet her for the first time,she was always mean to me.Kendal Jenner.I ignored her,just as Harry was making his way towards me,wrapping his arm around my waist,pulling me closer into his side,as I put my hand on his shoulder,and we started posing,as Kendal gagged visibly,the paparazzi's catching pictures of her in the process.I laughed,as Harry looked at me weirdly,but dropped it,as we continued to pose for the camera's in front of us.

*At Harry's Apartment*

I took the last bit of make up off of my face,and sighed,making my way towards Harry's bedroom to say goodnight.I knocked on his door,hearing a "Come in"in response.I walked in,seeing Harry sitting on his bed on his phone.I closed the door behind me making my way towards his bed,sitting beside him."Hey."I say,making him look at me and smile."Hi.What's up?"He asked me,locking his phone and putting it on his nightstand."Nothing,I just came to say goodnight"I say,shrugging.He nodded,and we falled into silence.But,me being me,decided to break it."You know Kendal was there,at the Awards,right?"I asked,playing with my fingers,as i looked at Harry.He looked at me,before rolling his green eyes."Of course I know she was there,she was right beside me."He said,looking at me in a weird way,again.I rolled my eyes this time and got off his bed,walking around the bed towards his side."Goodnight,Harry"I say,placing a big smooch on his cheek,before making my way towards the door."Ew!You left your spit all over me,Y/N!"He yelled,wiping his cheek over and over again.I laughed,as I went into my room and went to bed,falling asleep.

I'm not very proud of how this BSM ended,but I hope you liked it.Thanks for reading.☺