He sees you for the first time Pt2/BSM

Y/N Age:1

Harry BSM:He sees you for the first time Pt2 (Final)

Harry's POV

I woke up to something being placed on my face.Something,that seemed like...little hands.I shook out of the whoever it was little grip,and as i did so,the person let out a childish little giggle,as I groaned.All of a sudden,I remembered who only has little hands:Y/N!
I immediately got up,seeing Y/N sitting on my stomach,her weight  feeling feather like.A huge smile formed on my face,as I put my hands under her armpits,picking her up and settling her a bit more closer to me,as she giggled at me.I smiled when I saw a deep dimple in her left cheek,just like mine.Y/N looked so much like me;she had my eyes,my curly hair,my dimpled smile.Everything.It was kinda scary how much she looked like me.I smiled at her and leaned down,placing a long,sweet kiss to her chubby cheek,as she giggled once again."Oh,baby doll.I'm so glad I finally got to meet you.You look so much like me,its incredible.I'm your older brother,baby.I'm Harry."I say to Y/N,as she just giggled and smiled at me and that's when I realized that she was in her pyjamas,them being pink with little white hearts all over them.I smiled at her little figure and got up from my bed,settling Y/N on my hip,and then walking down the stairs,carefully since Y/N was in my arms.
I walked into the kitchen,seeing Gemma,my mom and Robin already sat down at the table.Gemma looked up at me and her eyes widened,her almost choking on her food,as she got up from her chair and run towards me,crashing into me as she wrapped her arms around my neck,me griping onto Y/N a bit more tighter,so I won't drop her.I chuckled at Gemma and wrapped one arm around her waist,hugging her back."Oh my God!I missed you so much,lil bro!"Gemma squealed like a little school girl,as her grip on me tightened,making me almost choke on my own spit at her tight grip on my neck.I patted her back a bit,"I missed you too sis.Now,please let go of me or I'll faint from how tight you're holding onto me."I say,as she immediately pulled away."Sorry."She mumbled,as my mom and Robin came and gave me a hug as well,before we all sat down at the table,Y/N still being in my arms as i feeded her."I see you meet your sister."My mom said,as I looked up at her from Y/N and smiled,nodding my head."Yeah,I did.She's so adorable.I love her so much and i feel terrible for not being there for her nor you,mom.I'm sorry,I wanted to come home so badly when Y/N was born,but the management didn't allow me.I'm sorry."I say,feeling guilty.My mom gave me a reasuaring smile,before saying."It's okay sweety,I understood that you were busy with work and that Simon didn't let you,that man really needs to chill for a bit."I laughed a little at the part where my mom said that 'Simon needs to chill for a bit',but never the less,she was right.Simon really does need to chill for a bit and let me and the boys live a little,but we all know that won't be happening any time soon."Thanks for understanding,mom."I say,as my mom smiled,giving me a wink.My mom really got cooler since I was the last time home.I shook my head at her and continued feeding Y/N.I love her so much and i can tell she loves me too already and we meet only before like a half hour.This feels so perfect.Me and my family,all togheter.It feels perfect being home again and getting a chance to meet my baby sister.I love her so much and I'll always be there for her when she will grow up.If a boy ever hurts her feelings,I swear to God,he will be dead,but for right now,I'm just really glad I got to meet her for the first time.

Part 2 everyone!!!I hope you liked it and comment on what you think about it.Bye babes.All the love❤