Cuddle Daddy/DDM

Y/N Age:6

Harry DDM:Cuddle Daddy

Your pov

I was in my pink princess bedroom,drawing,but after a while I got bored and decided to go to my daddy's bedroom to see what hes doing,since he had a day off of work today.I walked towards his bedroom and knocked on his door,but not earning a response.I knocked again,but i got no anwser once again.I sighed and decided to walk in anyway.I walked in,seeing my daddy asleep shirtless,snoring.I giggled at him,before tip toeing towards his bed,and gently climbing on it.I looked at him,and all of a sudden he let out a loud snore making me gasp and jump.My dad's eyes flew open,landing on me.He got up on his elbows,looking at me."What's wrong,honey?Is everything alright?"My dad asked me,his voice raspy and deep.I shrugged."Everything's fine,daddy.I just wanted to cuwddle with you."I say,scotting closer to him.My dad smiled at me,before putting his hands under my arms and picking me up,putting me to lay on his chest, (picture above).My daddy started running his fingers through my hair,while softly rubbing my back."I love you,daddy."I say,when I was half asleep.I felt my dad softly kiss my forehead,before whispering."I love you too,baby girl.More than anything."Was the last thing I heard before I was in dreamy land.

Hope you enjoyed.❤Comment,Vote and stuff.Bye!❤

You can follow me on:

Tumblr:ludyalovejb15

We Heart It:ludya_1

Pinterest:LudyaLoving1D

And of course here on Wattpad:LudyaLove1D15