My little baby girl/DDM

Your Age:New born

Harry DDM:My little baby girl

Harry's POV

I was currently in the waiting room of the hospital,waiting for the big news to be announced to me.I was pacing back and forth in the big empty hallways,in excitement and nervousness.My wife was in the operation room,giving birth to my baby,we didn't know if the baby is a girl or a boy,because we decided to keep it a suprise.I wanted to go in the operation room with my wife,but the doctors for some reason didn't let me.

It's been almost 2 hours.Oh God,I'm gonna go nuts soon.In just that moment,i heard a scream coming from the operation room.I would recognize that voice anywhere.I immediately run into the operation room,not caring about the doctors and nurses yelling at me to get out.I run towards my wife,seeing her all sweaty and panting,as she was breathing heavily.I took her hand in mine,giving it a light squeeze.She looked up at me and smiled.I smiled back at her and leaned down,giving her a sweet kiss to her sweaty forehead.I looked up at the doctor,as he smiled at me."You got a little girl.Congratulations."The doctor said,just as a nurse walked towards us with a baby girl wrapped in a pink blanket.She smiled at me before putting the baby in my arms.I looked down at my little daughter,as tears brimmed in my eyes at the little human being in my arms.I looked over at my wife to see she's asleep.I sighed and looked down at my baby girl.My baby daughter wiggled a little in my arms making me slightly chuckle.That's when she opened her little eyes,making me melt.She had exactly my eyes.I smiled at her,before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss to her fore head.I pulled away and leaned down a bit,putting my nose against her little one (Picture above).I felt so overprotective of her,i felt so connected to her.That's when a name came to my mind."Your name is going to be Y/N Darcy Styles.Welcome to this world,baby girl."I say,as she started moving her little hands as I smiled at her.My little baby girl.

Hope you liked it!This one was kinda different,i got inspiration to write this from the picture above.I found it on We Heart It and it immediately clicked in my head.Tell me what you think about this type of DDM's?Bye loves and thanks for reading.☺