Meeting his girlfriend Pt2/DDM

Y/N Age:17

Harry DDM:Meeting his girlfriend

Your POV

I didn't get out of my room for at least 2 hours and that whore was still in my house.For 2 fucking hours.I wasn't crying anymore,but I was mad at my dad.That Pheobe girl probably just wants to use him for money and fame and I'm not letting that happen.

I got off my bed and walked downstairs and into the living room,but stop dead in my tracks at what I'm seeing in front of me.My eyes widened and my jaw was on the floor.

There,on the couch,was my dad on top of a half naked Pheobe,as he was forcing his tongue down her throat.

I stood there for a few seconds,shocked,until I exploded.

I went over to my dad and pushed him.And the good thing was he was keeping himself up on his elbows so he won't crush the poor women underneath him.And so when I pushed him he feel directly on top of Pheobe,probably crushing her.

My dad gasped and tried getting off of her.I stood there with my arms crossed over my chest,smirking.My dad got off of Pheobe and looked at me.

"How dare you do something like that?!?!"My dad yelled,making my blood boil."How I dare to do something like that?!?!How dare you fuck this slut on your couch,while your damn daughter is upstairs?!?!"I yelled back,feeling like a ticking bomb who just exploded.

That's when I felt a pain in my left cheek and I was on the floor in seconds.I stayed on the floor,shocked.I look up at my so called father,as I felt tears brim in my eyes.He slapped me.How could he!?!?

My dad's breathing was heavy,as he looked at me."Don't you ever dare talk like that to me!"My dad yelled,making me forget about the pain in my cheek and get up from the floor and stand in front of my dad.

"Yes,I'm daring to talk to you the way I want to!!Do you know why!Because you deserve it!You just hit me,something you promised you would never do!Mom would be so disappointed in you!I hate you!"I yelled at him as tears freely streamed down my face.

My dad's face softened as he looked at me."Y/N..."Harry started but I cut him off."No!Don't talk to me!I'm leaving."I say,going over to the door and taking my black flats from the little shoe stand we had and I put them on and opened the door and shutting it behind me,not looking back.

The warm summer breeze meet my face,as I keept on walking towards the only person that came to my mind.

Zayn Malik.The only person who ever understood me.

Clifhanger!!!!I hope you liked it guys and don't worry there will be a part 3 soon.Vote and Comment on what you thought about it.And yes,Pheobe Is played by Pheobe Tonkin,just wanted to let you know.Bye,babes❤