Triumphantly, he removed his lock when a voice nearby startled him while he was in the motion of opening his metal locker door which happened to slam into said person's face.

''Son of a bitch!'' The locker door victim cursed while Terrance made a incoherent noise in the back of his throat, watching with wide eyes as the guy clutched both hands to his nose.

Terrance fumbled with the lock in his hand before he hurriedly locked up his locker while exclaiming. ''I am so sorry! I didn't see you!''

''Fucking shit. That really hurt.''

Terrance opened his mouth to apologize once again, but paused because he now recognized the guy when he brought his hands away from his face which was smeared with blood that was leaking from both nostrils. His raven black hair was cut to the nape of his neck with fringe hanging over his forehead, just above his dark blue eyes that were now squeezed shut while he brought his hand back up to his nose that seemed to be steadily gushing blood. He wore his signature black leather jacket with a graphic blue t-shirt that hugged his muscular upper body in all the right places and his black skinny jeans hung off his narrow hips.

The guy was Cloud Strkyer.

Terrance of all the people in the student body had been the one to hit Cloud fucking Stryker in the face with his very own locker and because of his stupid locker—Cloud's nose was bleeding. Realizing Terrance was bluntly staring, he cleared his throat.

''Let me help you to the nurse.'' He offered, not allowing Cloud to protest and he didn't—thankfully.

Terrance with some hesitance, carefully took his elbow in his hand and started in the direction of the Nurse's station, wincing when Cloud would curse and Terrance waited on edge for Cloud to just blowup on him, but Cloud didn't really say anything to Terrance which was a relief as he opened the door and led Cloud inside and over to the row of green plastic chairs that lined the wall and had him sit down in the closet chair.

''You know I am so, so, so sorry. I didn't see you or well, I heard you but like I didn't see you and I didn't purposely hit you with my locker, I swear.'' Terrance was rambling, he knew he was but he couldn't help it because was talking to Cloud Stryker which was something people just didn't do.

Cloud didn't say anything, but Terrance didn't know if it was because Cloud was angry at Terrance for hitting him in the face with his locker or because of the blood that was leaking pass his hands and trailed over his mouth and chin. Terrance turned around and snatched up some of the tissues from the box that sat on the small table and held them out for Cloud to take.

He eyed the tissues in Terrance's hand before he reached one bloody hand out and took them with a mumbled thanks that sounded really halfhearted.

''So, are you okay?'' Terrance asked and then immediately cringed and mentally smacked himself. ''Wait, stupid question, of course you're not okay. I hit you in the face with a metal door. I'm sorry.''

''Yeah, you already--'' Cloud began and raised his narrowed dark blue eyes to stare at Terrance but stopped mid-sentence and bluntly stared at a sheepish Terrance who waited for Cloud to continue what he was going to say, but Cloud never did and instead he averted his eyes—leaving Terrance to awkwardly shift on his feet.

''You know I am sorry.'' Terrance whispered to Cloud, hoping he didn't completely piss or offend Cloud in anyway.

''You make it a habit to hit strangers in the face with your locker?'' Cloud asked after a moment and to Terrance's bafflement, his voice held a hint of amusement.

Terrance could feel his cheeks heat up in a blush. ''No. It was an accident.''

''I don't believe in accidents.''