Chapter 52

|Song- Trust ~ Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I stood in front of my mirror, my hands shaking slightly as I creased the dress out running my hands over the soft material.

It was a long nude/ cream brown coloured gown which was Sher and had spaghetti straps. The straps led down to the strings that tied the back together in a nice design. It was stunning. I had paired it with some nude heels and had my hair straight, running down my back.

I didn't know where Justin was taking me but it had to be fancy if I was in a such a elegant gown that was absolutely stunning, almost too good for me

"Omg you look incredible!" Kim squeeled as I turned around.

"The dress... Oh my god I need it" Louisa gushed as they all looked at the dress with admiration.

I smiled, my smile went from ear to ear as to how happy I was. "Come on, Justin's waiting" Rachel winked.

We went downstairs and met my mom who was stood near the doors. "You look beautiful! Oh my God, where did you get that dress from Rachel?!" She still believed that this was all the girls doing, which was good.

"Oh er... I can't spill, its a secret" she smiled looking at me awkwardly.

"Right, well, you girls have fun at the party. You all look stunning." "Oh actually Mrs Demar," Kim paused, using the nickname they called my mom for short. "We're going to a dinner instead, that's why we look so... Elegant?" She ended, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, okay. Well I'll see you soon then, have a great time honey" she kissed my cheek as I smiled and we left.

"I feel so bad for lying to her guys" I sighed as we left the house.

"Just don't think about that right now. Have a good time." Rachel said as we got in the car.

I nodded taking a deep breath feeling the butterflies in my stomach start to erupt. "I'm nervous" I said, Louisa put her hand over mine and gave me a comforting smile "Trust me, there is no need to be. We are all jealous of what Justin has in store for you" I smiled wide looking down at my lap as my nerves picked up and my heart raced at the thought.

Not long later, the drive was over. The car stopped and they all looked back at me, I looked out the Blacked out window only seeing the sparkle from the lights outside,

Opening the door I stepped out, my eyes widened and lips parted when I saw the white table, cutlery and dishes already placed on it. Fairy lights surrounded us along with candles light up and lanterns hanging from the trees around us. Behind was the large view of LA, the skyline. The lights were so bright, they twinkled each second, and everytime you stared at them for too long they'd blur and make a picture perfect moment. It was surreal.

I looked across, seeing Justin stood in a black suit, his hair styled nicely as he stared at me, his lips parted as be looked at me from head to toe.

He walked over, the red carpet led up to the table. Holding out his hand I took it smiling. "You look beautiful sweetheart" he whispered against my lips, leaning his forehead against mine as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck.

"Thank you" I smiled leaning in and joining our lips, slowly we moved in sync in a couple second kiss. Puling away he took me by my waist and led me on the red carpet to my seat, pulling it out I sat down thanking him as I looked to my side looking at the incredible view.

"How did you find this place?" I asked looking back at him to see him just staring at me, a smile on his face. "Justin?" I laughed raising my eyebrows as he slightly shook his head. "Sorry... I was just... God you're so beautiful" he suddenly said, my cheeks tinting a shade of red as I blushed smiling.

"And er, I was trying to find the best place for this date... I wanted it to be special for my surprise later. Your birthday present" He answered as he smiled.

"I thought this would of been the birthday present?" I asked making him chuckle "No sweetheart, this is just the beginning." He smiled taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Let's eat" we ate and talked, well talked mostly. We might have spent a little too long talking.

Once we finished Justin took my hand, snaking his hand on to the small of my back he caressed my skin as he led me near the edge of the rocks. We looked out at the view, his arms around me from behind, I rested myself back against his chest sighing deeply.

"Any second now" I heard him mutter. Not giving me a chance to question I stared out in the distance. Letters began to spell out in the lights down below.

'Sierra Bieber' my mouth dropped as I looked at the golden letters that were now the only ones there, every other light was turned off. How did he get the whole of LA to do that I don't know.

"Bieber?" I looked confused turning around, my eyes widened as Justin was now on one knee.

He took from his pocket a blue velvet box, slowly opening it my jaw dropped when I saw the silver diamond that shimmered. It was beautiful.

"Oh my God Justin-" he cut me off looking in to my eyes "Sweetheart... It's your birthday today and when I told you I was going to make it the best one yet. I'm keeping the promise," he paused, the sounds of trees rustling I looked over to see the girls and Ryan coming out all dress fancy.

I looked back down at Justin, everything else was a blur.

"I wanna thank you, for your unconditional everything. The fact that you let yourself fall in love with me means the world to me. The fact that you stayed by me even though you knew how I was, who I was. Baby the second I saw you, I didn't think about anything but your beauty. I didn't think about you in the way many other men would. You have a hard time figuring this out but you are truly perfect, no one else knows you like I do, they don't know your body like I do. They don't know that you like to feel safe and protected, and that's why you love sleeping in my arms. I want to thank you, for showing me what true beauty is and what true love is. And because of that, I'm asking you. I know you are still very young. But I know that me and you are meant to be, so why wait?" He paused as my eyes watered.

"Will you, Sierra Malia DeMartino, Marry Me?" It was all silent, it was like I was stuck in the moment and was unable to even speak.

But I opened my mouth slowly nodding "Yeah" I answered, a smile grew on his face as they all cheered in the back.

He slid the ring on to my finger before standing up. I wraps my arms around his neck smiling as he picked me up. I pressed my lips against his we both smiled in to the kiss.

"I love you Justin" I smiled caressing his cheek.

"I love you so much more sweetheart"

Its the feeling of being completely, hopelessly, desperately in love with someone, all the while knowing that person isn't approved by others.

But I didn't care if he wasn't approved by others. All that mattered was me and him. Our love grew day by day and every single day, the words I Love You left our mouths, with all the meaning in the world.

The End.

It's been emotional yes I know. By far my favourite ending of a book I'm not gonna lie. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Thank you for reading, byeeee x