Chapter 22

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I huffed feeling as if I was going to die from boredom. Did Justin not care that I was dieing? I was being serious, you could die from being too bored. I know I offered to come but only to get out of the house, this was just long.

"Justinnn" I dragged out looking over at him as he was busy reading over some files. "Justin" I said again "Hm?" He answered but I could tell he was probably paying no attention.

"When are we going home?" I asked running a hand through my hair. "Soon" he muttered as he took a pen and began writing on the sheets of paper.

I stayed quiet rolling my eyes as I looked away. "This is why I said for you to stay at home kitten" he said, I could tell he was tired. His voice was deep and strained. "I know but I wanted to get out of the house, I am a human, I need... Oxygen" he chuckled looking over at me as he raised his eyebrows "And you don't get that in the house?" I rolled my eyes "Whatever" I looked away back out the window that was the most interest thing in this room.

"You need to lose the attitude sweetheart, its not lady like" I looked over at him trying to figure out if he was being serious or not.

"My attitude is fine. It's your character and personality that I have a problem with" I answered, hoping he didn't lunge at me.

"Come here" he said, I didn't seem too intimidated,normally I'd be scared to go close to him when he's angry, but he had a look of amusement on his face so I got up and walked over.

"If you think that I won't punish you here I have no problem telling Samantha at reception to leave a for a couple hours so she doesn't hear your screams in pleasure, or I'll just take you back to the car. Is that what you want kitten?" My eyes widened, "Your kidding right...?" I almost hoped he didn't answer the question.

He raised his one eyebrow as if to say, what do you think. I closed my mouth not saying anything at all "Good girl, now take this file and give it to Samantha, make sure you don't drop anything, okay?" He handed me the file and I was tempted to look inside. "And if you want to so badly know what's inside, its just the payments made this week. If you want to know how much money daddy has-" I cut him off "No thank you" I uncomfortably said getting off his lap, he chuckled before I felt his hand smack my ass making me gasp, walking faster out of the office

She gave me a smile and took the file from me, as I turned around I couldn't help but stop and stare at the men stepping in to the elevator. They were all dressed in black suits, identical to one another, one carried a brief case and the rest all stood to the side, around him. I didn't notice I was staring until one of them looked at me, with no emotion he bluntly stared at me. The elevator doors closed as there gaze didn't leave me, I felt weirded out but happy they were gone, I got a bad vibe from them.

Making my way back to the office, I swung open the glass door tucking my hair behind my ear and looking up at Justin who was now stood up, ordering his things and putting away files.

"Are we leaving?" I asked watching as he locked a cabinet.

He nodded as he closed and locked the final door he turned around and pulled on his shut jacket before walking over to me and giving me a smile he leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine letting then linger on mine for a couple seconds I didn't fully kiss back, but he smiled in to the kiss pulling back "I love you" he took my hand and continuously kissed the back of it.

I didn't respond but he seemed to be in such a good mood, he didn't seem to care. He laced our fingers together and pulled me out of the room, closing and licking the door behind him he said a final couple orders and words to the receptionist and then we got in to the elevator. Getting to the bottom floor we then left the building and got to Justin's car where he opened the door for me allowing me to sit down before he got in to the other side.

Starting up the engine, he drove down the road, keeping his one hand on the steering wheel and the other laying on my thigh we sat in a comfortable silence, not once speaking, however it wasn't awkward. Which was good.

For once we weren't arguing or disagreeing on anything.

"Get ready for bed, I'm going to lock up" he said to me as I took my shoes off, nodding I left him and went upstairs and in to the bedroom were I went to the bathroom and removed my makeup, combing my hair I left it out before I left the bathroom. "Here" he handed me a grey shirt of his, already smelling of him. "But-" "I know you like sleeping in it, as hard as it is to admit it sweetheart" he chuckled. Sighing in defeat I went in to the closet and took of my clothes and put on the grey shirt.

I went and laid down in the bed and pulled the covers up to my body. As I felt the bed dip down besides me I slowly turned around facing Justin.

"Justin..." I trailed off watching as he turned his head to look at me, his eyebrows raised, telling me to go ahead. "If I ask you something, you have to promise you won't get mad" I said to him, his eyebrows slowly furrowing as he let his facial expressions change to completely blunt.

"Fine, what is it?" He asked closing his mouth. With a deep breath I paused staring in to his eyes "Am I... I mean are you going to let me see my mom ever again?"

Everything fell silent, be just stared at me before he turned his head to look up at the ceiling. "You don't need your mother Sierra, you have me" what he said made my blood boil and I wanted to yell at him, but kept my anger in and controlled myself.

"I know... But, I miss her... Am I ever going to see her again? Or my brother?" I asked biting my bottom lip as I almost teared up at the thought of never seeing anyone I knew again.

He took a deep breath "In a future, maybe. But don't count on it" he said, again, with no emotion.

I didn't respond, just counting on that one thing he said giving me the slightest bit of hope. Everything fell silent again and he remained staring up at the ceiling.

"Why can't you just love me? Why can't you just be happy with knwoing you'll be with me... Have me supporting you, protecting you, treating you like royalty... I could give you the world and that still wouldn't be enough" He spoke. It really hurt to hear him sound so upset, he really meant everything he was saying, and it really got to me that it effected him so much.

"I don't need the world Justin..." I trailed off wanting to not dwell on it.

"That's the thing. Even though you don't need the world, I'm still prepared to give it to you... Isn't that enough for you to see how much I love you? How much I care for you?" He sat up resting against the headboard.

I stayed quiet, because what he was saying was completely right. He was prepared to do so much for me and any girl would love a guy like that, but I had different circumstances and this was a different situation.

"I know..." I paused looking down at me hand as I sat cross legged.

"I have never... I've never felt true, sentimental and physical love. I don't know what it's like to be loved and the fact that I'm trying to make you feel loved, it hurts to know it's not enough for you" his voice cracked as he looked in to my eyes, tears at the rims of his eyes.

"I didn't say it's not enough for me..." I paused looking in to his eyes. "I just... I don't know what to do. Everytime I try to think about the way you make me feel so special, all the bad things start coming in. About how you took me, away from my life... Justin I'm 17 years old, my goals were to go to college and succeed, that's why I can't learnt to love you like this. As much as I try, the bad thoughts get in the way" I finally said, feeling a weight being lifted from my shoulders.

He stared in to my eyes slowly nodding. With a deep breath, I hoped I didn't regret this. Slowly, I crawled on top of him, straddling him as I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck he looked in to my eyes, frowning in confusion as I glanced down at his lips.

Closing my eyes I leaned forwards and pressed my lips against his, he kissed back almost instantly. Slowly we moved in sync, with so much love and passion I didn't regret it at all. Although we had kissed before, and the same sparks were going off, this time, it was my choice, I was completely in control of what I wanted and I wanted this. I wanted to kiss him, I wanted to feel his lips on mine and I wanted to feel like I was the only girl in the world for him. And kissing him, that's exactly what I felt like, it was all I could ever ask for, and more.