Chapter 28

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I slowly woke myself up, feeling the warm covers around me however I felt completely alone. I opened my eyes, and looked to my side to see I was alone. I don't remember Justin coming in last night but I doubt he spent the whole night at the office, he wouldn't want me alone all night that's for sure. As I sat up I looked down to see I was now in one of Justin's shirts, and I remember I had fallen asleep in my dress last night because of how tired I really was.

I stood up and made my way to the bathroom were I shut the door and took the shirt off before getting in to the shower feeling instant relaxation from the same water. I picked up the shampoo and rubbed it in to my hair before washing it out followed by the conditioner. I then lavished my body with the vanilla smelling shower gel. I spent a lot of time in the shower, just draining myself in thoughts until I finally decided to leave the shower. I dried my hair with the towel and dried my body, putting on my undergarments I decided on wearing one of Justin's shirts, knowing he wouldn't mind. I then brushed my teeth.

I left the room and went downstairs, looking down at my feet I didn't realise where I was going when I bumped in to someone, I quickly looked up not seeing Justin, but Luke stood in front of me.

"Good morning Sierra," he said "Morning" I answered wandering what he was doing here.

"Um... Where is Justin?" I asked him stepping back.

"He had to leave early today, but he told me to stay here and make sure you eat and all, I don't know when he'll be back but he said late" He explained and I slowly nodded, so Justin offered to have Luke watch over me? He clearly trusts him. A lot.

"I was actually coming to get you, I've made some breakfast for you. Since Justin insisted you ate" he smiled, I nodded following him in to the kitchen before I sat down at the bar stool where he put down a plate with some bacon, and egg. "I hope you like bacon" He said "I do. Thank you" I said in a whisper as I began eating feeling self conscious when he just watched me eat.

"Sorry, I'll be in the living room" he said before leaving. That was weird, he's kind of weird I'm not going to lie but I guess he's just nervous around me? Justin can be very intimidating so he probably scared the poor boy in to not trying anything with me... If you know what I mean.

After eating I washed the plate and anything else that needed cleaning. Justin was a really clean guy, he didn't like anything being out of place and hated clutter, I guess it was nice since the house was always spotless, but it sucked cos I actually liked cleaning up. It passed time.

I went back in to the living to see Luke sat on the couch watching TV whilst shuffling a deck of cards in his hands.

"Hey, did you eat? Was it okay? If you didn't like it then-" "No no, it was really nice. Thank you" I smiled sitting down on the same couch as him. "What are you watching?" I asked looking over at the TV.

"Catfish, do you like it?" He asked looking over at me. "Yes! Have you seen that one episode where the person turns out to be her friend who wanted to get back at her for something she did?" He nodded his head laughing. "Sometimes I wander whether it's real or not. It seems so fake. Who has a 2 year relationship with someone who you've never met or even had a phone call with, its stupid" he scoffed making me laugh at his annoyance over a show.

"I guess. But they probably were so in love with the person they forced themselves to believe they were real" I shrugged and he nodded "You have a good point there Miss Sierra" he grinned making me laugh.

"So, how did you meet Justin?" He asked, suddenly my mood changed and I went from happy to serious.

"Oh er," I paused, I had never spoken about this to anyone so I didn't know what to say. "We kinda just met, you know?" I played off looking away and back at the TV.

"Right... You guys seem so happy, he's really lucky" He said making me look back at him giving him a small smile before I turned my attention to the deck of cards in his hand.

"So do you just randomly carry around decks of cards?" I asked making him laugh. "Pretty much" he shrugged making me raise my eyebrows, I was kidding.

"I guess you could say I have a passion for cards..." He added looking down at the deck in his hands.

"Whats your favourite card?" I randomly asked considering he probably had one. "The King Of Hearts" he answered holding up the card. I nodded "That's cool, I guess"

We spent most of the time watching Catfish and him also teaching me some card tricks which didn't really work because I kept mixing it all up and getting confused.

I laughed aloud as he told me a joke about the cards, it wasn't really funny but it was funny the way he said it. I heard the front door close followed by footsteps. Justin walked in to the room looking over at me and Luke. "Hey man" Luke greeted as he stood up, creasing out his shirt.

Justin nodded looking over at me as I stood up "You can leave now Luke, thanks for staying" Justin said, Luke took his jacket and smiled over at me before leaving.

Justin came over and slouched down on to the couch with a groan. "Tired?" I asked him as I sat down next to him, running my hand through his hair as he moaned in pleasure "Very" he pulled me closer to him wrapping his arm around my waist.

"When did you get back last night?" I questioned as he leaned his head on to my chest.

"Around 3am, and then I left again at 6am" "You've had 3 hours sleep?" I asked in shock as he nodded. I stood up taking his hand "Come on, you need sleep" I giggled as he stood up and wrapped his arms around me from behind before we went upstairs and in to the bedroom where he lazily pulled of his clothes leaving him in his boxers, laying down in bed, he pulled me closer to him and Nuzzled his head in to my neck and wrapped his arm around me as he kissed my neck "Goodnight kitten" he yawned.

"Goodnight Justin" I smiled closing my eyes before I drifted off in to sleep.