Chapter 26

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I felt the worst vibe ever as soon as we stepped in to the club. Justin kept me close to him, with a possessive grip around me. I wasn't actually complaining, not with the way people stared at me as we made it up the cold metal stairs and in to the VIP lounge.

"Mr Bieber, long time eh?" A older man said, a grin on his face as he sipped on a vodka or whatever alcoholic drink there was in front of him.

"Yup, that's what happens when you got yourself a business," Justin answered with a hint of mocking in his voice. The man shut his mouth, bowing his head as Justin walked away, leading me with him.

We ended at a booth near the end were 5 men sat, all looked around Justin's age. "Evening boys," Justin smirked at them as they all grinned at him. "I'd like you to meet my girl, Sierra" Justin proudly spoke, they all looked at me. I felt uncomfortable to be stared at however funnily enough, they weren't staring at me with... Lust, unlike the other men in this place. I did recognise one of them though, Ryan.

"Sierra, this is Khalil," he paused as I looked at the one boy who was sat shirtless for some reason, his had tattoos on his chest and arms with a chain around his neck however he smiled at me. "Pleasure to meet you" he smiled taking his drink in his hand. "This is Kyle, and Za" he pointed to the two other boys. Both were dark skinned however Za was skinnier. "You already know Ryan," he gave me a small wave "And this is Luke" I looked over at the boy sat next to Khalil, he had black hair with brown highlights, a pierced lip and was pretty hot if I must say.

"Nice to meet you" he smiled at me, I smiled back giving him a nod.

"Sit down sweetheart" I sat down, next to me was Ryan who gave me a smile. Justin sat down next to me and put his arm around me pulling me closer to him.

They all began a conversation, asking about how each of them where and what they were doing these days. Basic talk. But I had a feeling they were holding back talking about things they normally would talk about, because every time one of them bought something up about this Delgado guy, Justin or Ryan would tell them to shut up. Weird right.

"Do you want a drink baby?" He held up his glass with some sort of alcohol in it. I shook my head "No thank you" he knew I was underage, and I didn't want to be drinking at all. He chuckled "Such a good girl" he gently squeezed my side whilst biting down on my ear lobe making me gasp hoping no one was watching.

I tuned out of the conversation feeling the sudden urge to stand up and stretch my legs. It was cramped here, especially with Justin keeping me so close to him.

"Justin," I whispered making him look down at me "Hm?" "Can I go to the restroom?" I asked him, knowing he said I wasn't allowed to leave by myself.

He nodded "Not alone" he said looking over at where the restroom was. I sighed "I can go alone... I promise I'll go straight there and straight back" I said looking up at him. He took a deep breath and stayed silent for a couple seconds "Fine, but make sure you are back in 5 minutes" I nodded and stood up, he sat back so I could get past, his hand touching my leg as I got out the booth I walked away and in the direction of the restroom.

I washed my hands and made sure my makeup hadn't smudged at all before I left, not looking where I was going I fell in to someone "I'm so sorry, I wasn't-" "Its okay, I was just coming to find you. Justin sent me" I looked up to see Luke, "Oh..." I trailed off feeling suddenly awkward.

"We should get back" I nodded and we walked back, keeping a distance between us I could tell it was awkward, for the both of us. Justin looked back at me, "Sit down" he muttered pulling his arm out for me to sit on his lap. I sat down on his one leg and felt his arm around me.

"Baby" he suddenly groaned low in my ear as I shifted in his lap, I felt his hand go further down and he placed it on my ass squeezing it "Mine" he whispered sucking on my neck making me let out a small moan as I felt his other hand on my leg moving up and down my leg.

"I can't wait to get you home,"