Chapter 2

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. Do you ever just stand there and stare at yourself and think, is it even worth going to school, is it even worth leaving you damn house? Because I do all the time. Then I remember, no education means no career.

I made my way downstairs completely forgetting about the most essential piece of surviving high school, my phone

With a groan, I went back upstairs and walked over to my bed to see it laying on my sheets. It was so beautiful, call me crazy but my phone was my life, it was the newest IPhone, the IPhone 6s+, call my spoilt but as soon as it came out, I made sure I had it. If I asked for anything from my mom, its either food or a new phone because new phones and phones on general are my life. I'm the type of person to be looking down at my phone all day, have it in there hand all the time, but sadly also always be dropping it and hoping it never cracks. Let's just say I've broken numerous numbers of screens but being so wise, I've got money that I've saved myself so I can fix my phone or buy myself a new one, that's only at extreme measures.

I then went back downstairs and went in to the kitchen seeing my mom stood by the kitchen island looking down at her phone. I don't know if it's just my mom, but she was so up with the latest technology, she wasn't a slow typer, she typed with both thumbs and not just one finger and she practically new every single feature of the iPhone, she was very modern.

"Good morning sweetie" she said smiling up at me before looking back down at her phone. "Morning mom" I answered sitting down on the bar stool.

"Whatchu so glued to?" I questioned as she wasn't taking her eyes of the screen. Normally that's me, and she's always telling me to stop being so glued to my phone. Force of habit.

"I was just reading the news, a couple of Psycho idiots have been vandalising in broad daylight, doing a lot of things and they haven't been caught yet" she replied shaking her head. "Is there any clue as to who they are?" She nodded "Apparently a group of teenagers, high school drop outs" she rolled her eyes setting her phone down.

"Anyway, where is your brother?" She asked as I ate my breakfast.

"I think he's still sleeping, I haven't seen him yet" I shrugged drinking my drink. "That boy" she groaned before leaving the kitchen.

I laughed turning around and turned the TV on and going on the news channel.

"More and more girls by the day all over the world are being kidnapped, killed, drugged or even sexually harassed. There has been a rising number of girls specifically being abducted from there homes and being sold in Human Trafficking. There have been links back to many pimps but there is not going to be a stop to this anytime soon. I'm Kimberly Fox and your watching-" I turned the TV off standing up as I shook my head.

That was horrible. I couldn't even imagine being put in that position, I didn't want to.

I then said bye to my mom telling her I was leaving before I drove to school, hoping the day didn't take long to end.

Unknowns P.O.V.

"That's her boss" My worker, Andrew spoke as we looked out the window. Watching the young teenage girl walk across to the school building.

"She's perfect, I want her up for the highest amount of money" I said letting my eyes drift up down her body, examining her.

"But boss, that's a lot of money-" I cut him off glaring at him. "This girl is going to be a winner I'm telling you. I know a lotta people who'd pay to have her, the sooner we get her auctioned of the more money I get" I told him putting my sunglasses on.

"Boss, she's only 17 years old..." "So? Age is just a number." I spat not liking him questioning me so much.

He slowly nodded looking down at his notepad as he wrote it all down.

I chuckled rolling my window up as the car slowly drove away, I was going to be getting a lotta money very soon.