Chapter 38

|Song- Hold On Where Going Home|
|Drake|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I stood up backing myself against the wall as Luke approached me. A smirk playing along his lips and a disgusting look in his eyes, he wasn't here for a friendly chat. He was here to finish what he started earlier. "Luke listen-" he cut me off quickly pushing my harshly against the wall I struggled holding him away from me, he grew angry and pinned my arms against the wall next to me.

"No, you listen bitch! If you think you can fight me off you got another thing coming for you," he paused dropping my arms, he gripped the ends of my shirt, this time, ripping it off me causing a tear to go through the front of it he ripped the whole shirt and threw it to the floor.

"Stop!" I yelled as he kissed my neck roughly, digging his nails in to my sides I cried out bringing my knee up and kneeing him, he doubled over in pain groaning, I slipped past him. "Fucking bitch!" He yelled as I ran out of the room, thankfully the door was unlocked and I was able to run out. I looked left and right, going with my gut instinct I ran right.

I was weak, tired and had no energy in me so I wasn't able to run like a champ but I ran. And that's all that mattered right now.

As I ran the sudden sound of gun shots came causing me to jolt to a stop when I heard yelling, angry calls for help.

I looked down at my wrists that were still in cuffs, I took a deep breath and ran hearing yelling from behind me. "Come back you stupid whore!" I took a glance back seeing Luke running from the end of the hallway, he was hitched over and seemed like he was in pain from when I kicked him which I took as my advantage to run ahead. I ran down the hallway seeing double doors that said 'Fire Exit' written on. I reached it and pushed through. The cold air hit me, as I shivered from only wearing a pair of leggings, my shirt was gone and I wore a bra, a single bra. I bought my arms to my chest as I couldn't separate then since they were cuffed together. There were big storage boxes that were all huge, all around me which made it hard to see if anyone was around but the sounds of gunshots in the distance and the yelling told me otherwise.

I slammed the door closed behind me as he came near me, I then ran as fast as I could taking a deep breath of the cold air. I had to change direction when I heard people come closer, they sounded definitely angry and were calling for people to come out and help. Hiding behind one of the storage box's, I peered around the corner to see Luke walking towards me, he hadn't seen me yet but he would of if he came closer.

As he came closer, he stood right next to me. Quickly reacting I pushed him as hard as I could and he fell to the ground, the sound of people coming began getting closer and the gunshots grew louder. Everything was such a blur to me.

I picked my foot up from the ground to begin to run but he suddenly grabbed a hold of my ankle sending me down next to him I groaned as I had hit something hard, the corner of my forehead trickled with blood as I tried to get up, his heavy weight bought me down as he sat on top of me trying to get to my neck. He was trying to strangle me.

I tried scratching his face, I scratched him a couple times but he didn't seem fazed by it. "Help! Please! Get off me!" I attempted, it didn't work, my voice was too weak and was cracking to be heard.

"No ones gonna hear you scream cupcake, its just you and me" he whispered to me, his eyes dark and voice deep I cried, he showed no sympathy. He didn't even care.

Suddenly, in a split second the sound of a gun shot went off and Luke fell to the side. My heart raced as I looked to my side, my vision blurry from the tears in my eyes, I saw someone running over. I looked up and a sigh of relief left my lips as Justin stood over top me. He quickly pulled me up, his arms wrapped around me. I cried in to his chest, smelling his incredible scent.

"Sweetheart..." He trailed off, his voice cracked as he held me as close as possible.

I stood on my tip toes keeping my arms tight around his neck as I hid my face in his neck as I cried. He pulled away staring in to my eyes as he wiped away my tears "Shh, its okay, I'm here now baby" he whispered pressing his lips against mine, holding them against mine I cried as he pulled back. "I'm not letting you go again, I promise you that" Kissing my forehead he pulled of his sweatshirt, I felt my head began to hurt, my vision now extremely blurry.

The last thing I remember was the feel of Justin's soft sweatshirt, and his arms holding me as I let darkness take over me.