Chapter 46

|Justin's P.O.V.|

I sighed deeply as I opened the door for her, taking her hand I pulled her out of the car and closed the door behind her before passing my keys to the valet. "If I even see as so much as a scratch, I'll kill you" I said to the teenage boy dressed in a red velvet valet uniform as he nodded quickly taking my keys.

One of them opened the restaurant door for us and we walked in. "Er reservations under Kevin Dominic?" I said in a question not knowing it was under his name or Ashley's.

"Right, you must be Mr Bieber, right this way" the woman smiled before walking us out of the waiting area and in to the restaurant.

We saw them sat at a 4 people table, standing up and greeting us before we all sat down.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Sierra" Kevin said to Sierra as I looked around the place.

"Please may I take your drink order?" A worked came up to us holding a notepad. "Can we get a bottle of your finest Red wine" Kevin answers for us as the guy wrote it down.

"And a coke for the lady" I put in, putting my arm around her chair from the back. He nodded making eye contact with Sierra, smiling at one another before he left. I looked down at Sierra raising my eyebrows at her making her look at me confused. I shook my head chuckling before looking over at Kevin and Ashley.

"So Justin, what have you been up to lately?" He asked taking a sip from the water given.

"I've been busy with work, I'm planning to get a bigger office building, since my workers are growing I need the space" I answered as they both nodded.

The same guy came back with out drinks. A wine bottle in a bucket off ice with 3 glasses and then a single coke with a straw which I placed in front of Sierra.

"Are you sure you don't want just a sip?" I asked her raising my eyebrow at her. She shook her head "I'm sure" I chuckled nodding before taking a sip of my own drink.

Once we had ordered the conversation brew again. "How do you two meet then?" Ashley asked, like the big romantic she is.

"Her mom owns a business and we just met through there." I quickly said, the story changed all the time. "That's sweet, do you remember when we met?" Ashely looked back at Kevin who looked over at me with a worried look making me laugh before Ashley began telling the story.

I placed my arm on the table as I sat forward in my seat. Feeling Sierra's hand on my leg she slowly ran it up and down getting closer to my crotch, slowly rubbing it I let out a small groan sitting back and looking at Sierra who had a small smirk on her lips whilst she listened to Ashley's story.

"If you think you can carry on like this, I have no problem taking you back to the car and showing you who's in control kitten" I whispered in her ear making her shiver slightly from the kiss I left on her ear lobe. I smirked as she moved her hand down my leg slowly drawing curled on my thigh.

Once our food had come we all ate and talked about mostly the past, since me and Kevin have been friends for a while.

"I heard Kevin was a big player before I met him so I was kinda cautious about being with him." Ashely said making me grin looking down at Sierra who smiled looking down at her lap.

"Hey it wasn't just me, Justin was a player too. But somehow he's gotten such a lovely girl to be with him, congrats to you man" he chuckled making me smirk "I'm a lucky guy" I put my hand down on her thigh, annoyingly since her dress was to her knees I couldn't feel her actual thigh enough to drive her crazy like she did to me.

As we finished our meal we all stood up and went to the front of the restaurant where we waited for our cars by the doors whilst making conversation.

Sierra came and stood in front of me after she had come back from the restroom, she stood in front of me and pressed herself against my crotch, purposely her ass rubbed against me as I put my arm around her waist from behind slowly caressing her side as I tried not to groan.

"Here are your keys" the boy who took my car before came back and handed me and Kevin our keys to our cars before we left, I sighed walking out and following Sierra who walked ahead of me, her hips swaying slightly as I bit my lip staring down at her ass only to be interrupted by Kevin who gave me a hug before we went our separate ways.

"Your gonna pay for that little stunt you pulled just now baby girl" I chuckled deeply in her ear as I opened the car door for as she grinned getting in.

I got in to the other side before driving off, placing my hand on her thigh I gently gripped it as the radio played in a low volume in the background.

"Don't think you can get away with what you did sweetheart" I laughed once we got back as she tried to go straight upstairs.

"I-" I cut her off pulling her in to my chest by her waist, pressing my lips against hers I didn't give her a chance to reply or stop me as she kissed back instantly opening her mouth for me to enter my tongue.

I smirked in to the kiss as I walked forwards with her before pushing her on to the couch in the living room. "Wait we're-" I smirked laying above her "I told you I'd fuck you anywhere" I crashed my lips back against her and slowly grinded myself against her causing her to moan in my mouth. I took her heels off for her before taking my shoes off and my suit jacket before pressing my lips back against hers in a slow yet rough kiss as I sat her up pulling down the zip on her dress before pulling it off completely. She flipped us over and laid on top of me before pulling away.

Her hands laid on my chest unbuttoning my shirt slowly, pulling it off my body, she threw it to the floor before latching her lips on to my neck, trailing long kisses down my chest licking up my abs I couldn't help but moan by her touch. She reached down to where my pants stopped her from going further. She unbuckled my belt before pulling of my pants.

I sat up pulling down my boxers, I watched as she pulled back, looking down at my dick, she took it in her hands and wrapped her lips around it. God she already knew how to drive me crazy as she slowly licked along it bobbing her head back and forth in long slow strokes as I groaned and moaned throwing my head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck baby girl" I groaned as I hit my orgasm and emptied in her mouth as she sat up I turned us around and pinned her to the couch, I unclasped her bra and threw it to the ground, sucking on her neck spending time on her stomach, breasts and inbetween her thighs. I pulled back taking my suit jacket from the ground and took out the condom that was in the pocket.

"You bought a condom to dinner?" She asked in shock as I smirked "Never know when I'll need to punish you sweetheart" I answered rolling it on to my shaft, I took her legs and pulled her legs apart. I slowly rubbed my tip against her entrance, before I entered her. Fully driving in I groaned as her walls wrapped around me instantly.

"Fuck your so tight" I groaned throwing my head back as she moaned out gripping on to my arms. She pulled me down on top of her, wrapping her arms around my neck as I slowly thrust in to her picking up my pace.

"Justin" she moaned out as I slammed hard in to her. Her nails dug in to my back and the sounds of her moans filled the room mixed with my groans as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I latched my lips on to one of her breasts sucking on it as I thrusted fast as she gripped on my hair tugging it whilst digging her nails in to my back as she moaned in to my ear making me close my eyes at the sound of me satisfying her.

Her legs began to shake a little. I began slowing my thrusts so that they were long causing her to moan out as she neared her orgasm "Scream for me baby" I muttered deeply as she reached her orgasm "Justin!" She screamed out, digging her nails in to my back.

I collapsed on to her back, pulling out of her she ran her hands up my back and through my hair as we caught out breath.

I sat up, grabbing the blanket that was folded up on the other side of the couch, grabbing pillows as well before I placed them behind Sierra's head. I pulled her up and pulled the covers up to cover our bodies. She wrapped her arm around me charessing my chest as she closed her eyes. I pulled her close to me before drifting off to sleep. If you are really tired after sex, it means it was good. And sex with Sierra, that was more then good.