Chapter 24

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

He opened the door for me before taking my hand and leading me in to a cute Café. The sun was out and people sat outside on the outside tables enjoying their breakfast.

We walked inside the Café and were seated at a table near the window.

"Do you like it?" He asked referring to the Café. I nodded smiling as I leaned forwards laying my hands on the table.

"Good," he paused taking his menu and opening it up, I did the same and scanned the menu, almost drooling by how good everything sounded, not to mention the incredible smell of the fresh bread in the bakery. After we had ordered our breakfast, we sat in silence but I could tell Justin was wanting to say something, and for some reason, he was holding it back.

"What?" I asked as he stared at me. He sighed deeply glancing down at his coffee. "Remember when we were at my parents house... And you said you wanted to do Fashion in college?" He asked looking across at me.

I slowly nodded not seeing where this was leading. "Well... Talk to me more about it" I looked at him in almost shock, was he mocking me? Making me talk about something I'd love to do and then by the end of it he says that I would never ever able to do something like that or even continue on with education. Or was I just over thinking a simple question.

"Um..." I paused not know what to say. "You have to be more confident when you speak sweetheart" he said and I slowly nodded. "Well my mom was in to fashion so I want to follow her... That's pretty much it" I answered and he nodded "Is that it? I'm not sure you have a goal... What is it?"

I didn't really know what to say, would he get mad if I said I wanted an education? "I want to go to college... University" I looked up at him to see his angry eyes, but I was surprised when he was smiling and his hazel eyes looked back at me.

"See, you have a goal" he smiled, and I nodded. But I wasn't going to achieve it was I.

"When I was younger, I wanted to be like my dad. He was always so busy and he always seemed to know what he was doing." He said taking a sip from his coffee.

"Did you go to college?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He nodded "Worst years of my life actually. I learnt nothing. I educated myself, whilst everyone was going round having dorm parties and getting high, I was focusing on the big things like starting my own business, making my own money. And I did, I spent 4 years of my life building what I have now and now... I provide for myself, own my own company and have the ability to do whatever I'd like" he seemed so happy that he had all this, And I was shocked about his story about college, how far he's come and I am inspired by that but it was kind of rubbing in my face the fact that he had the chance at college and didn't even care.

Our food came and we began eating, occasionally talking, well he mostly did the talking.

Once we had eaten we went back home. So much for having a fun day.

"I have to take this call, go get in to something comfortable and wait for me in the bedroom kitten" he said as his phone rang, I nodded and went upstairs and in to the bedroom where I took out some sleep shorts and shirt, I waited by the window, staring out.

"Sweetheart" I felt Justin shake my slightly realising I was in my own little world I looked up at him "Sorry I-" "No need to apologise babe, come on" he took my hand and we left the room. Going downstairs I looked at him in confusion as he led me in to another hall, he opened the double doors and we stepped in. It was a dark room, with a huge cinema flat screen TV, and then there were seats in rows, it was basically a indoor theatre with the softest looking seats ever.

He led me to the back aisle and we sat down on one seat, he pulled me close as he loaded Netflix on the screen I could instantly feel his body heat since he was shirtless. He suddenly stood up and I looked at him in shock when he unbuckled his pants and dropped them to the floor I quickly looked away hearing him laugh.

"Why did you-" "I can't be comfortable in these pants now can I?" A hint of amusement in his voice. He came and laid back down next to me I almost froze when I felt him move around to try and get comfortable and I for a split second felt his buldge through his boxers. And it wasn't small that's all I'm going to say.

He picked a movie and the lights dimmed, his arm wrapped around me I laid my head on his shoulder as he covered us with the thin fleece blanket as the movie began. This was... More of what a actual couple would do, and it felt right this time. Which was weird. Half way through the movie, I was finding it more interesting then Justin was that's for sure.

"You smell so good" he muttered pulling me on top of him making me have my back to the actual screen so I was missing the movie.

"Justin! I'm missing it!" I complained as he kept kissing along my neck and jawline. "It's shit, forget about it" he groaned as I felt his hand go up my shirt from behind. "Your so... Ugh" I accepted defeat turning to face him. "I'm so... Ugh" he copied laughing making me look at him with annoyance but I couldn't hold back the smile as I leaned forwards, brushing my lips against his, he closed the gap between our lips and pulled me to get closer to him. "Perfect."