Chapter 4

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I squirmed around trying to get the man away from me but it was so hard when I was the one in chains and he was completely free.

"Please! Just let me go!" I cried out, tears rolling down my cheeks as he towered over me, "Shut the fuck up and stop moving!" He yelled before stinging pain cane to my cheek as he had slapped me with his big heavy hand, I cried out biting my bottom lip as I tried my best to stay quiet, he moved down and jabbed the needle in to my neck "Let's just hope you don't act like this with him" he muttered before I completely fell unconscious. Again.

*******

My eyelids once again felt heavy, heavier then last time as I soon began to wake up. I felt so much more weaker, my body ached and I wandered what they had been injecting in to me and what the effects would be. What if the needles hadn't been washed? What if it was a toxic drug? What if I was dieing? What if I didn't go home?

Too much thinking only made my brain hurt even more then it was, my headache was a killer.

I fully opened my eyes feeling a kind of cold feeling, I realised I was naked. I sat up only to be shocked by a man sat on the plush large bed I was on, I quickly grabbed the satin sheets and moved them to cover my chest, bawling them up in my hands as my heart raced.

He gave me a smile showing his pearly white teeth. He had a little bit of a mustache and some hair on his chin but was clean shaven, and was very attractive.

"Your awake, good. Here, have these, it'll get rid of your headache" He held out a pill along a glass of water. I took a look down at them and new I wasn't going to consume anything given to me by him.

"You'll feel better, trust me, its just aspirin, I promise" He seemed convincing, he was so much more kinder then the men earlier, actually I had no idea how long I had been gone and unconscious, could of been weeks for all I know.

I slowly took them from him not realising that I was shaking. After taking the water I drank it and handed it back to him as he gave a warm smile.

I didn't want to speak, I didn't want to even look at this guy. He may be hot as hell, but he had taken me, practically kidnapped me if its not a prank though. Even though I was in a large velvet king size bed, satin white sheets and pillows and the room itself was huge, he was not to be trusted, especially me waking up naked. Only meaning one thing, he had taken my clothes of for me... And seen me without me even knowing or stopping him.

"What do you want from me?" I asked holding the covers to my chest as I felt my eyes get watery. My mom, my family and friends would be so worried...

"Hey... Pretty girls don't cry" He smiled going to wipe my tear, but I flinched back "I won't hurt you baby girl... Your too precious" okay now I was uncomfortable.

"Please... Just let me go home" I pleaded in a whisper as I wiped my tears. "Sweetheart, I own you now" his hazel orbs slowly turned darker by the second, I felt so powerless, nervous as he caressed my cheek as I looked at him in complete shock. He owns me? What did I miss out on. Because I'm pretty sure I wasn't a thing that you were able to have possession over.

"Your mind, your body, you" he said in a low whisper, he was crazy.

I bit my bottom lip to stop myself from crying, and to stop myself from saying anything that would get me killed.

"Now, you may have many questions, you can go have a shower and I'll get you something to wear, meet me in my office down the hall in exactly half an hour and do not go in any other room or think about leaving." he warned, his voice deep and demanding as he stood up from the bed, dusting of his fancy black suit.

With one last glance, he left the room.

I sat there for while, was I ever going to go home? What did this guy want from me? I didn't have any money with me right now, heck I didn't even have my clothes. If he wanted to rob me then why didn't he just go to my house rather then stripping me down, and then the image of him taking my clothes of me, staring at my body knwoing I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. It was sickening and uncomfortable.

I finally stood up and rushed in to the bathroom, it was large and fancy, I didn't want to touch anything. It was all so new. I got in to the shower and I spent a while in there, trying to buy myself some time to think about everything. I felt so much cleaner then before, but I inside I wasn't feeling very clean, I felt disgusting by the thought of him looking at me, those men staring at me. I hoped I didn't encounter them ever again.

I then got out of the shower wrapping the white towel around me, I took a look at myself in the mirror, unlike the girls in the movies who woke up looking a state, I actually looked decent. Not that I even cared what I looked like in this situation, it was just shocking.

I looked down at my arm feeling it in pain to see that I had several puncture holes as if a needle had continuously been jabbed in it, I didn't remember having a injection in my arm but just my neck which got me more paranoid about the whole needle thing. How could some people be so harsh to ruin people's lives like this. What did I do to honestly deserve this?

I left the bathroom hoping he wasn't anywhere near. Thankfully he wasn't. I walked over to the bed seeing a large grey shirt that looked like it was his, well it sure smelt like him. Not that I smelt him straight away but he had a strong nice manly scent as soon as I woke up, I could smell it.

I looked to the side to see a bra and thong, it was particularly Lacey and even though I went to shop at Victoria Secret for all my undergarments, I didn't ever buy lace. Who was I to be impressing?

I didn't want to wear it, I really didn't because it was a really really hot piece of garments and I hoped he didn't have any thought of actually seeing me in it, it wasn't happening.

With a sigh I dropped my towel and put on the bra clasping it before putting on the thong, I then pulled on the large shirt that was really soft and cosy, but I didn't think of that when I tried looking for any pants, no where. He didn't expect me to wear this by itself did he? As I looked around I heard the door open, turning around I saw him stood by the entrance, his eyes glancing from my head to toe licking his lips, this shirt wasn't that short that you could see everything, it was about thigh high but still, was I comfortable in front of him? No.

"Where are the pants?" I asked him, my voice cracking, my throat hurt badly.

"Pants? Did I put any out?" Something told me, by the look on his face, he was being sarcastic.

"Follow me" he simply said before walking out, with small steps, I left the bedroom for the first time seeing the hallways either side of me leading to different rooms on one side.

I followed behind and went down the hall, his floor was completely wide marble. Cold to my bare feet. My hair wasn't completely wet but it wasn't dry so I had it behind my shoulders and hoped it didn't drench my shirt, well, his shirt.

I trialed behind him before he stopped in front of the large double doors before opening them revealing a large office.

He went and sat down on the large leather seat, with a black glass desk with a apple monitor and keyboard on it along with some files all neatly lined up with some table pieces, around the room were filing cabinets and desks, and then a large window.

"Sit down" he said, as I turned around to sit down on the seat across the desk from him, he stopped me "Not there" I turned back to see him with his arm open for me to come and sit down, on his lap. I stared at him for a couple seconds to see if he was being serious "Don't make me ask twice Sierra" As soon as he said my name I felt a weird feeling within me but then I remembered he was a psychopath.

I hesitantly went over, giving me no time he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me down on to his lap, my legs were in between his as he sat me on his one leg with his hand at the small of my back gently moving it up and down, his hands as big and really warm, I wasn't going to lie.

I kept my eyes down at my hands feeling awkward and uncomfortable sitting on his lap, I kept thinking 'he's Psycho' in my head which didn't help with me nerves, but it was the truth.