Chapter 35

|Justin's P.O.V.|

I sighed deeply closing the door behind me before locking it I heard the sound of the TV playing only meaning Sierra was in there. Walking in to the kitchen I filled a glass with water I swallowed it down quickly, clearing my thirst.

I went in to the living room, opening the doors I looked past the couch, not seeing Sierra at all. I frowned looking around, maybe she had gone to the bathroom. I turned the TV off and headed upstairs, I walked in to the bedroom taking off my suit jacket and throwing it on my bed I looked around, the bathroom door was wide open which made me wander if she was even in there since she wasn't in the actual bedroom.

I walked inside the bathroom and she wasn't there, I checked the closet and she wasn't there. Soon my heart began racing as I rushed down the hall checked all the rooms, especially my office. I rushed around like a idiot not knowing where else to look I rushed upstairs and in to the security room were all the screens were for my security cameras. I looked at each of them, the only cameras I had inside the house were the ones in my Gun room and the indoor pool area. Other then that it was all outside, I checked the tapes for the backyard thinking she might of been there, she wasn't at any time there. My eyes widened and grew dark when I saw a van pull up at the front of the house, how they got through my guarded gates was unknown but 3 people got out, I couldn't see there face at all and they cleverly hid there face from the cameras.

I stood up straight as I stated with anger, the screens went blank. Soon after the screens came back on and the van was gone. This all happened at 11:45pm, it was now 1:10am.

I took my phone and found Ryan's number ringing him as I rushed around, going down to my Gun room.

"Hel-" "I need you to get the boys together, tell them to come to my house. Now." I hung up the phone quickly as I looked around to make sure all the guns and weapons were still there, if they had taken anything, they each had trackers on them. Crazy I know, but I couldn't have people stealing things like this.

I quickly went on my phone and bought up the tracker that tracked down Sierra. I rushed back upstairs as it searched for her location on the map.

The location came up but she was moving and so it only meant she was in a car. Constantly moving.

The door unlocked and Ryan walked in along with the boys all looking confused. "Whats going on?" Kyle asked yawning.

"They've taken Sierra." I told them, there faces dropped as they followed me upstairs.

"What? Who?" Khalil asked in panic as we went in to my office. "I don't fucking know exactly who-" "It was Luke" we all looked over at Ryan who was staring out of the window.

"What?" I looked at him with confusion and anger, Luke? "He's working with Delgado, for the last couple of weeks of us being busy with finding Delgado, he's been looking through your things every day you leave him with Sierra... I caught him once, I came over to see she was tied up in the bathroom-"

"And your only fucking telling me this?!" I yelled going over to him and taking him by his collar.

"I was going to! But Sierra said that he had shit that could get you sent to prison, I tried to tell you but she said to let him do what he wanted to do. She didn't want you in any trouble" I glared in to his eyes feeling mine darken as I pushed him away, feeling my anger grow I paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do next.

"Justin" Kyle spoke "What?" I spat harshly, "Look" I looked over to see him holding up a card. I took it from his hands seeing it was the King Of Hearts in the deck of cards.

"Where was this?" I asked him as I stared at it, "On your keyboard" he answered.

"It's bullshit to stall us." I threw the card to the floor. "Woah woah woah Justin, her location is gone." I looked over at Za who had the iPad in his hands that I had given to him to see if he could pin point the exact location of where she was from the two trackers I had shot in to her.

"What do you mean the location is gone? It was there a minute ago!" I yelled angrily as I stared at the iPad. He was right, it was gone.

"Either the tracker stopped working or..." He paused looking up at me "or they've pulled it out of her" I finished for him bawling my fist up.

"I want you to find the location again, do whatever you gotta do, everyone else, get the weapons together and load them. I'm not letting her be with them for a single night"

A lot could happen in a single night. Especially with people like them, especially with someone like Sierra. They'd take her innocence for granted, give her no mercy, the thought of a single man touching her made my blood boil.

*******

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I took a deep breath as the door opened revealing Luke. Finally. "You can't keep me in here forever, I need food, I need water." Okay maybe I was overreacting but being in this damn bathroom for almost 5 hours was definitely torturous, and it was taking a toll on me.

He didn't speak, he cut loose my wrist and dragged me up. I stretched my legs groaning at the cramp in my neck but was suddenly yanked out of the bathroom. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he dragged me along with him down the stairs my eyes widened when I saw 3 men stood near the doors, each with guns in there hands.

"Finally. Boss is getting impatient Luke." One of the men said, his voice deep.

I fought against him pushing him away from me as he pulled me along with him, more like dragged.

One of the men took a hold of me as I squirmed and screamed for help, "Scream all you want cupcake, you won't be heard" the other man stood in front of me, chuckling.

"Let me go!" I yelled as they pinned me to the ground, I tried my best to get out of the 3 men's grip but it was no use. The feeling of a needle jabbed in to my neck and a thick liquid entered my skin, I could feel it. As my vision blurred and my attempts of escape slowed down I looked to my side as my cheek was against the cold marble floor, I saw only a blurred vision of Luke who stood tall, in front of me.