Chapter 31

|Song- Bad Day ~ Justin Bieber|

|Justin's P.O.V.|

I heard the sound of the shower running, looking to my side Sierra was now gone and could only be in the shower. With a sigh I turned around and checked my phone replying back to text messages and then calling back Ryan who had called me not too long ago. I kept my phone on silent at night because I never wanted to wake Sierra because of the ringing because I knew she hated being woken up at night. She'll wake up and get in a mood before moving out of my arms getting mad at me for waking her up.

I stood up as I heard the shower turn off and not long after the door opened and Sierra walked out with her towel wrapped around her body she kept her eyes to her feet. I quickly grabbed her stopping her from walking right in to me. "Oh, sorry" she said looking up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw her red eyes, "You've been crying. Why?" I asked her bringing my hands up her arms. "I haven't, I'm fine I promise" she said giving me a smile.

"Baby, tell me, what's the matter?" I asked her softly, charessing her cheeks. "Justin, I'm fine, I just got shampoo in my eyes" I could tell she was losing her patience and didn't want to talk about this anymore. She hated being rushed or under pressure which was exactly what she thought she was under now.

"Okay okay, come here" I muttered pulling her to my chest. She sighed deeply as I held her close, she wrapped her little arms around my waist. Pulling away I lifted her head up and pressed my lips against hers before pulling away after a couple seconds.

She walked past me and in to the closet. With a sigh I went in to the bathroom and took a shower.

"Hey Justin," Luke smiled at me as I met him in the kitchen.

"Hey, thanks for coming, again" I chuckled as he nodded "So did anything happen last night? That could of made Sierra... Scared or something?" I asked him as I sorted my tie out.

He furrowed his eyebrows as if he were thinking and shook his head "Not that I know off. We pretty much just watched TV all day and had dinner," he looked up at me "Why? Has she said anything?" I shook my head a no "Nothing, but she seems on edge. I want you to call me if anything, got it?" I said to him making him nod. "Sure thing"

I left the kitchen seeing Sierra come down the stairs. "Is your headache any better?" I asked her as she came and stood in front of me.

She nodded with a smile, "Good, Luke is in the kitchen so I have to-" "He's here?" She asked peering behind me.

I looked her confused whilst nodding "Is there something wrong with Luke?" I questioned caressing her cheek. "No no he's fine" she smiled. I stared at her for a couple seconds and I could tell she was trying to reassure me. "Everythings fine Justin, don't worry" she smiled reaching up on her tip toes, pressing her lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck slowly moving in sync she pulled away pecking my lips before I left.

"So, where is Delgado now?" Ryan asked me as I stepped in to my office. "Hiding, the man wants me to feel threatened, he thinks because I haven't pulled a trigger for so long, I've forgotten all about torture. He does know who I am doesn't he?" I spoke making Ryan laugh.

"What now?" He asked as we I sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

"We wait."

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

With a deep breath, I entered the kitchen seeing Luke stood by the back yard doors he turned around and smiled at me.

"I understand you may be afraid of me Sierra," he paused stepping forwards.

"But I can assure you, I won't be hurting you. If you keep Justin on the know about you being fine, you keep convincing him that everything is going alright and that I'm looking after you, I'll be sure to not harm you." He explained. I looked at him with disgust, he didn't even care that he was breaking Justin's trust with him.

"Why are you doing this? Huh? What could you possibly need from Justin?" I asked him as I approached him.

"That's something you can't know cupcake. Now, if you allow me to do my job, your gonna have to come with me" I looked up at him with confusion as he walked past me.

"Where are we going?" I gulped down hard, truthfully, I was terrified of this guy.

"I can't have you walking around whilst I'm looking for things from Justin... I can't trust that you will pick up the phone and call someone so I have to tie you up," as soon as the words left his mouth my lips parted and I looked at him with sadness to plead he didn't tie me up.

"Luke, please, just don't do this" he sighed coming over to me, bounding my hands together he dragged me along with him and upstairs were he took my down the hall and in to one of the bathrooms. He pushed me to the ground, luckily I dodged hitting my head on the ground. "Get off me!" I yelled pushing him back as he tried to get a hold of my arms.

"Bad choice to struggle cupcake" he chuckled bringing his hand up, a stinging sensation came through my cheek as he slapped me. I cried out feeling my tears stream down my cheeks as he kept my hands up and tied them to the railing above my head.

"Now I don't want to be hearing any noise from you whilst I'm looking, got it?" He smirked, I couldn't even look him in his eyes.

"Got it?" He said once again. I nodded looking down "Good, I won't be long" he chuckled and left the bathroom.

Was I supposed to just let him go through Justin's things and get things that may ruin Justin? Everything in that office was private and confidential, I imagined Justin would go crazy if he found out someone had been through his things.

I rested my head against the wall behind me closing my eyes as I let my tears run down my cheeks. I felt so useless, as if I had no way of getting out of this and stopping all this. But I couldn't get out of the knots he'd tied, I wasn't some sort of FBI agent that could get out of any tie ever, I was a regular 17 year old with no experience and skill in something like this.

I just sat back and prayed that this was over, someone had to come and find out something. Justin spotted the slightest bit of things out of place, he was definitely OCD and he knew when things were out of its regular place so maybe he would notice something different, or maybe even something missing.

I just prayed he messed up, Luke honesty made me sick that he was able to go against Justin like this.

Just shows how you can't trust everyone.