Chapter 23

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I slowly let myself wake up, but wanted to force myself to go back to sleep because I couldn't already feel my eye lids trying to close. As I twisted in Justin's arms I found his looking down at me, his hazel orbs filled with admiration and adoration, he had a small smile on his lips as he stared down at my, running his hand through my hair.

"Good morning sweetheart" his smile grew as he leaned forwards and pressed a sweet lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Morning" I muttered rubbing my eye as I woke myself up. "You look so beautiful when you sleep," he said charessing my cheek I couldn't help but smile staring up at him. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine, kissing my continuously.

"What do you want to do today?" "Don't you have work?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows.

He shook his head "Not today, I wanted to spend some time with you" He was being... Really nice, like, really nice.

"Sleep then" I turned over and closed my eyes hearing him chuckle.

"I didn't take a day of work for nothing, come on, get dressed." I groaned "Why?" I turned over seeing him getting up. "I'm taking you out for breakfast," he paused staring at his arms in the mirror, "Do you like my muscles baby?" He asked smirking at me through the mirror as I sat up laughing at him "What muscles?" I grinned as I stood up running a hand through my hair.

"What muscles? Are you serious?" He said in shock whilst holding back his laughter. "I'll show you muscles" he laughed and without a wanting he came running to me and picked me up pushing my down to the bed making me squeal in surprise. He chuckled as he began to tickle me making me laugh uncontrollably "Justin! Stop!" I managed to get out as I tried to stop laughing.

Finally he stopped and smiled down at me as I caught my breath. "Touch them now" he said holding his arm in front of me and flexing, grinning, I moved my hand to wrap around his upper arm feeling the hardness of his muscles "Well?" He raised his eyebrow as he stared down at me with amusement. "They are.. acceptable" he shook his head smirking.

"You love them when they are around you so stop complaining" he smiled, running my hand through the back of his hair. He leaned forwards and pressed his lips against mine, I instantly closed my eyes enjoying it as much as he did, and I could tell, that was a lot.

I then took a shower and spent a lot of time thinking, which is what I did often now. But mostly in the shower as strange as it sounded.