Chapter 8

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I yawned turning to my side as I realised Justin was no longer there. He was mad at me, for sure. Did he blame me for how upset I deserved to be? He out me in this position and it's like he thinks it's easy to accept this, this isn't right, but why did I feel like I was the one being horrible when it should be the other way round. He left me yesterday, it was freezing and he didn't come back till late and then thought he could kiss my wrists to make it all better. He thought wrong. My wrists were still in pain, it actually felt worse today.

Sitting up I looked to my side to see a new shirt, a black one this time, obviously his as it smelt of him. And surprise surprise, no pants. Next to it was a pair of undergarments, also Lacey and made with silk, it was like he wanted me to feel luxurious just by his choice of undergarments.

Getting up, I went and had a shower, not spending too much time in it since I hadn't washed my hair, washing it all the time damaged your hair so I wasn't looking to going bald. I then put on the undergarments as usual and put on the shirt. I left the room and kept my eyes down at the ground, my feet softly padding against the cold surface.

I went down the stairs and down to the kitchen seeing him stood near the counter talking on the phone. As I came in, he finished up the conversation setting out a plate of breakfast on the counter.

"I've got some meetings at the office today so I won't be home today. I trust that you won't try anything, but I had cameras around the whole of the outside of the house," he paused as I nodded, he sounded so blunt, and harsh.

"When will you be back?" I tried, maybe he'd speak properly and avoid the awkwardness.

"I'm not sure, but I won't be home early. Make sure you eat and if anything, use the phone in the living room, its only programmed to my number and you can only use my number in it, so don't worry about trying something else" he harshly said, I wanted to roll my eyes, but I didn't. I didn't want to get handcuffed again.

I nodded "Be safe, I'll see you later" he finished up sorting his suit out before leaving without another word. Great. Now for the awkwardness is it?

I stood in the middle of the kitchen, looking around not knowing what to do now, I decided to eat my breakfast before washing the plate and glass. I really wished I was able to use my phone I didn't even care that I wasn't able to actually call anyone but I could at least use Instagram and Twitter that I had missed so much

I had no intention to but somehow I ended up finding a room down the hallway, I went in to the room and there were my shorts that I wore the day I was taken, along with my shoes and the sweater I was wearing. I quickly put them on before tying my laces, tried to find a way out, the front door was locked shut along with the back yard door. I checked every single room, the windows were locked until I got to a final room which was at the front part of the house, I opened the door and instantly saw a balcony door leading out to the balcony. I smiled to myself before going over and being let down when it was locked.

I sighed looking around until my eyes landed on the metal looking lamp on the floor that wasn't being used. I quickly got it before looking at the glass in front of me, taking a deep breath, I smashed the hard bit of the lamp in to the glass as hard as possible and it call came showering down to the ground, a few piercing in to my hand making me groan in pain as blood trailed down my hand. I ignored it quickly jumping over the glass and on to the balcony were I looked over the edge, "You can do this" I whispered to myself before climbing over the edge "Don't look down... Don't look down, don't look-" I looked down and instantly pressed myself against the barrier of the balcony holding on tight. With a deep breath I jumped down landing on the patio's roof.

I then jumped down and it was higher then I thought, jumping down a stunning pain went through my ankle but I ignored it, running for my life.

I made it in to a completely deserted area, it was the woods. I ran and ran trying to find a store or gas station, or even a person to ask if I could call 911. Finally after running for what felt like an eternity, I came to a dead road were no cars, to my dismay, there was a gas station right across the street.

I ran across before getting to the doors, it was locked. The lights inside werent on and I read the sign on the door,

'Closed, due to personal circumstances' I let out a groan of stress and annoyance, you weren't telling me I ran all this way for nothing.

I looked around running a hand through my hair as the cold wind whistled past me, making me freezing. I could of sworn it was summer in LA...

"Need help?" I turned around seeing a boy, he seemed to be a lot lder then me. He gave me a smile, "Um yeah... Do you know where we are? Like what city?" I asked kindly, it probably sounded crazy to him.

He raised his eyebrows "I sure do" he answered. "Nevada" he answered, my eyebrows raised I looked at him with confusion "Nevada as in..." "Las Vegas, yes" my eyes widened, I was in Las Vegas?! He took me to Las Vegas without me knowing?!

"Oh um... Do you have a phone I can use? If you don't mind" I politly asked hoping he'd say yes.

"I sure do..." He answered, his smirk on his face gave me a uncomfortable feeling and chills came down my spine as he stared at me. Okay maybe I should of just hitch hiked or something.

"Well... Can I use it?" I awkwardly asked, what was with this guy.

"How old are you?" He suddenly asked making me creeped out. "Um... 17" I replied looking at him with confusion.

He smirked nodding his head "If you want to use my phone... I left it in my car just down there, plus you won't get any service down here" He smiled, oh hell no.

I peered behind him to see there was no car in sight, "Where is your-" he suddenly stepped forwards taking me by my arm and holding it really tight. "What are you doing?" I fearfully said trying to get him off me.

"Make no noise and I won't shoot you right here. Follow me" He glared at me, his voice suddenly becoming dark and angry.

"No! Get off me!" I yelled hoping someone heard, but who would hear? We were the only ones here.

"I said shut the fuck up! I was going to wait till I got you to my place but I guess since you can't keep quiet, I'll do you right here!" My eyes widened as he inched closer, suddenly the sound of tires riving came and a door slammed shut making us both look back to see Justin storming over, anger written over his face. Oh god. The tracker, I forgot about the damn trackers.