Chapter 36

|Song- As Long As You Love Me|
                     | Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

Pounding. Ache. Pain. The only words that could describe; even though they were an understatement.

My eyes felt heavy under the drug they had me under keeping me completely weak, and helpless I wasn't even able to move my neck to see my surroundings.

The smell was revolting. I hadn't smelt anything like it, I think it was some sort of drug being smiled but it didn't seem like it was coming straight from this room. No the room I was in was empty, it felt hollow. The pungent stench wafted through my nose as the sound of doors closing came.

"She's awake Boss" I flinched at the sudden voice, it sounded so familiar. Everything seemed loud to me at this moment in time.

"Great, now leave." The next voice was deep, evil.

I finally lifted my head and with a deep struggle, I opened my eyes fully adjusting to the lack of light. I read that if you leave a person in the dark for a long time, they soon begin to adapt to it and are able to see things that aren't normally seen, the smallest of the smallest things like a pin on the ground. A needle in a haystack.

A man stood in front of me, he was tall and had broad shoulders, he wore a grey suit and had minimal facial hair. "Good evening Miss DeMartino, I'd ask how you were doing but I imagine you aren't doing too great" he spoke, a smile on his face.

"Lights!" He yelled, not long after a light turned on causing me to look down squeezing my eyes shut as I tried to get my hands up to shield my eyes from the light. It was like when you've spent the whole day and night binge watching a show on Netflix and the next morning when someone opens the curtains, the sun seems to be your worst enemy. But at least then you were able to cover yourself with the covers. I was tied up to a chair, my hands bound behind my back and legs tied to the ankles of the wooden chair I sat on.

This guy looked rich yet couldn't afford a better place to stay in? The room was disgusting, a single dirty old mattress was on the ground and it was all damp, the walls were concrete grey and I imagined it to be worse then a prison cell.

"Now, let's talk" he pulled up a chair and sat in front of me. "You're very quiet aren't you Sierra?" He asked as I looked away not wanting to look this man in the eye.

"That's no problem, you aren't here to talk anyway" he chuckled sitting forwards and staring at me.

"Do you want to speak to Justin darling?" Darling... He was like 100 years old and was keeping hostage a 17 year old girl, did he not see the problem in this?

I didn't reply, even though my burning desire was to speak to Justin, to see him and have him tell me everything was going to be alright.

"I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled once again. Standing up he left the room and returned after a couple minutes, now with a phone. It was an old flip phone.

"Why don't you say hello to your boyfriend Sierra" he laughed putting the phone to my ear.

"Sierra?! Sierra baby are you there?" A sigh of relief left my lips when I heard his voice.

"Justin..." I cried unable to say anything from the tears that left my eyes.

"Baby... I'm coming to get you okay? I promise I'll be with you soon. After, well go on vacation, anywhere you want I'll take you there okay sweetheart?" I closed my eyes as tears spilled from my eyes hearing him so sad and broken.

"Okay" I shakily said.

"I love you baby girl, I love you so damn much" he spoke as I opened my eyes pausing, I opened my mouth "I love you too Justin-" he pulled the phone away from me I tried taking my hands out to get the phone but it wasn't going to work, they were tied with the biggest knot possible.

I closed my eyes as my tears trailed down my cheeks as the door slammed closed after he left.

"I love you so much Justin" I whispered to myself.

|Justin's P.O.V.|

"I love you baby girl, I love you so damn much" I gripped the phone as I closed my eyes hearing her shakily breathing.

"I love you too Justin-" I opened my eyes as a smile appeared on my face.

"Awh, how cute." A voice chuckled through the phone, the sound of a door slamming closed came instantly making me ball up my fist.

"Fibonacci" I said with gritted teeth.

"You remember me! How great! I hope your girl knows about me too" he chuckled again.

"If you as so much as lay a finger on her I swear to you-" "Oh I'll be laying more then a finger on her, and not just me." He laughed, like it was funny.

"You act as though I'm never going to find out where you are. Remember who I am Fibonacci." I hung up the call turning around as I punched the wall with all my raging anger.

"It's not Delgado, Delgado is working for Fibonacci" I said, my voice hoarse.

"Fibo- wait I thought that guy was keeping himself low-key, what the fuck does he want with you now?" Khalil asked frowning.

"Clearly he's not. We have been wasting our time thinking this has all been Delgado." I groaned "Fuck!" I yelled smashing my fist in to the glass window, shattering it. Glass shards stuck in my fist making blood drool out.

"Dude calm down, we'll get her back and finish this." Ryan spoke putting his hand on my shoulder. I shoved him off me glaring at him I stormed upstairs.

This was his fault, he should of told me what was going on but be didn't. But then it all came to me, when Sierra was trying to tell me about Luke, and whenever she stayed with him, I'd come home and she'd be so quiet and scared at every little thing. I should of known. I should of fucking been there for her but I wasn't. This is why I can't ever care for someone, I always let them down. This was my fault, it was always my fault.