Chapter 20

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I fell asleep late last night thinking Justin would come back, but he didn't. I jumped of the counter hearing the front door slam shut. I rushed to the sink were I turned the tap on and let the water wash of the plate I had used for breakfast, in the sink. I heard his footsteps getting closer until they stopped.

"Have you eaten?" His voice blunt and deep I nodded turning the tap off and drying my hands I turned around. "I'm going to be in my office for the day, do... Whatever I don't care." I rolled my eyes at him as I folded my arms "Don't roll your eyes at me Sierra" he suddenly went back to anger mode were his eyes darkened.

"Whatever" I said under my breath. He didn't say anything but walked away clearly not in the mood to argue with me he left the kitchen.

With a sigh I left the kitchen after cleaning the counter I went in to the living room and sat down on the couch before switching the TV on and putting it on any random channel, I wasn't really paying any attention.

After a while I had to get up because it was really hot here and for some reason it felt like Justin had put on the radiators making it extremely hot. I made me way upstairs, walking past his office I didn't look in but I could feel him staring at me but I ignored it going back in to the bedroom where I went in to my closet and grabbed a pair of plain work out shorts, I pulled of my sweatpants and put them on before I contemplated whether or not to take my sweatshirt off and change it or not.

Already feeling even more hot, I took a plain white shirt and pulled it on before leaving the closet. I tugged my hair behind my shoulders feeling it heat up my neck before I left the room and went down the hall going closer to the stairs when I heard my name being called.

Stopping in my tracks I turned around and walked over to his office standing by the door way. "There are some papers on the counter in the kitchen, go get them for me please" He said, again with no emotion.

I nodded slightly before walking away and down the stairs and in to the kitchen where I looked around for the papers. Finding them I took them and went back upstairs and back to his office were I walked in and handed him the papers before turning back around. "Wait," he said making me stop in my tracks again turning back around and folding my arms he looked over at me. "Drop the attitude sweetheart, its really not helping in this situation" he spoke with amusement on his face, I didn't find anything funny or amusing at all.

"Come here" He spoke leaning back in his seat. "No," I shook my head not wanting to even be in the same room right now.

He raised his one eyebrow at me "Now Sierra" he ordered making me want to roll my eyes but I didn't, knowing it really wouldn't help.

With small steps, I walked over to him before I could say anything he pulled me down on to his lap. I had to put my hand on his chest to stop myself from falling fully on to him he pulled me in a way to make my legs go either side of him as I straddled him. I frowned down at him as he moved his hands to lay on my hips.

"You need to understand that the only reason I will get mad at you is because you don't follow my rules" he spoke as I let my hands sit on his shoulders loosely.

"You just get mad at me for any reason." I shrugged looking away. "That's not true and you know it's not. I care for you and I want you to know what you can and can't do, it may be obnoxious to you now but trust me sweetheart everything will be so much better when you just learn to accept" he moved his hand to be under my shirt gently caressing my sides with his thumb.

"You seriously believe I do this because I like to do it?" He continued making me shrug "You sure do love punishing me" he chuckled "That's because the punishments I give you always are pleasurable, you know that" I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked at him, staring back at me with a smirk.

"Whatever" I grinned looking away as I felt him pull me forwards before he pressed his lips against mine in a long slow kiss that I couldn't help but enjoy.