Chapter 40 (PART 1)

|Song- Hold Tight|
|Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

"Justin where are we going?" I whined as the doors to the jet shut.

"It's a surprise baby," he chuckled pulling me over to him and sitting me down on the couch, I watched as he laid down and pulled out his arm "Lay down" he muttered, "Not until you tell me where you are taking me" I answered making him chuckle. "Fine, some place hot. Which is why I told you to pack your bikini's sweetheart" he answered pulling me down next to him I sighed thinking of all the possible places he could be taking me.

"This flight is almost 6 hours, now get some sleep." He chuckled as I turned around I Nuzzled my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, I soon drifted to sleep.

********
I groaned feeling myself being shaken to wake up. I opened my eyes fluttering my eyelashes I looked up to see Justin shaking me. "Stoppp" I dragged out as I tried to turn over only to be picked up off the couch.

"Come on baby, we're here" he said as I stood up rubbing my eyes, I began walking. Following him out of the jet the hot humid air hit me making me open my eyes looking around.

"I still don't know where we are" I pouted as he walked past me pulling me along with him as the driver to the SUV opened the door for us. "You will soon kitten" he smiled pulling me in to the SUV.

We sat down and the driver shut the door behind us, not long after the car began moving.

I kept looking for signs, anything that could help me figure out where we were. We passed a beach, the sand was almost white and the ocean was crystal clear, even in the night it looked incredible, as if it were lit up you could see the bottom off the sea, that's how clear the water was.

"Figured it out yet?" He asked as the car slowed down, I shook my head a no. He chuckled as the door opened, I stepped out looking out at the view, "The Bahamas baby" he whispered kissing my cheeks as my lips parted in awe, staring out at the huts.

There were a couple huts all lined up opposite one another, a wooden bridge running through them leasing to a larger hut, it was really big to be on water. It was over water huts/ bungalows with white thatched roofs and white bamboo as the walls. It wasn't really a bungalow since there was an upstairs bit to our hut. My mom had been to The Bahamas but unfortunately she didn't stay in one of the over water bungalows because she was here on business, not a vacation but she told me it was beautiful and judging the amounts of selfies she took at the beach and other places, it really was beautiful.

He took my hand and led me up the wooden bridge

He took my hand and led me up the wooden bridge. "There's only 4 other couples living in the other bungalows, I couldn't get us a private island at such last minute but this is pretty private" he said as he fiddled with the keys, I was still in shock and awe from the view. "Ours isn't really a bungalow since there's an upstairs" he added unlocking the door.