Chapter 45

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I walked upstairs knowing full well what Justin was looking at but I didn't even bother catching him staring at my ass, he wouldn't even care if I asked him what he was looking at. He'd straight up say, your ass.

"You know what they say about those shorts your wearing don't you kitten?" He asked as we walked in to the bedroom. "What?" I asked turning around.

"Any girl who wears then wants dick" he chuckled making my jaw drop, he did not just say that.

"That's not true" I rolled my eyes, turning around but he pulled me back "You keep rolling your eyes like that I'll make sure to fuck you senseless even if you aren't wearing those" he grabbed me, I almost felt tempted to roll my eyes to annoy him even more. So I did, I rolled my eyes and without a warning he threw me against the bed pulling my shorts down I gasped laughing, not thinking he was serious "Justin! Stop!" I laughed as he attempted to take my shirt off.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes? You do it one more time, I swear to God kitten I don't care if you tell me to stop, I fuck you in the fucking restaurant if I have to" he answered as I grinned pushing him off me and grabbing my shorts, pulling them up.

"You're such a bully" I said standing up in front of him.

"You haven't seen nothing yet" he chuckled as I made my way over to the closet. "Do you seriously believe I won't hesitate to fuck you in any place? I don't care if we are in a fucking kids daycare, imma be your daddy" he spoke coming in to the closet as I paused my cheeks flushing "Stop" I hid my face in my hands hearing his laugh.

"Get ready, we don't have much time" "I don't have anything to wear though" I answered sighing as I looked at the clothes I had bought here from home.

"As long as it's easy to take off, wear whatever you want baby" he answered before leaving. Great, how helpful.

I raded through the clothes to look for something, it want like I had bought a while bunch of party or going out dresses with me, I didn't really think I'd need them since it was a holiday to someplace hot, all I needed were shorts and a whole lot of bikinis, apparently not.

I left the closet not knowing what to wear I left it till last. I sat down and straightened my hair, letting it trail down my back before I started my makeup. I used foundation and blended it in before using concelear, and then some Matte powder to set the foundation and all. I then contoured my cheek bones, doing the fish lips and all to make it perfect. I then used highlighter on my upper cheekbones, proudly looking at it, highlighter brighter then your future amiright. I then filled in my eyebrows, God Bless was all I could think. When you could get your makeup right, it was a great thing, and when you have the fleeky eyebrows, girl you're blessed. I then used a lighter nude pink Eyeshadow and mixing it with some nude too, before I did winged eyeliner sharp enough to cut, okay I was getting carried away but God bless. I then curled my lashes and put mascara on them and then applied a nude pink colour matte lipstick. GOD BLESS.

And if you have never sat back and took a look at how fleeky your makeup was, then what are you doing.

I stood up and went back to the closet where I finally picked something that I didn't even freaking know I bought with me. "Baby hurry up!" I heard Justin yell from the bedroom.

I quickly got out of my clothes and slipped on the midi dress. It was a coral light pink sweetheart neckline bodycon midi dress that hugged my figure perfectly, thankfully. Okay this was MY problem. I had a small waist which, yes God bless. But I didn't have a small butt but I had thin long legs so when it came to jeans, it would be easy to fit my legs but then when it came to the ass, I had to like jump around just to get them past and then they wouldn't even fit on my small waist. And when it came to my boobs, I was a 32D and honestly, I wanted to know how. It sucked because I can't always wear bralets without my boobs hanging out, not to mention the fact that I couldn't lay on my front. What was I supposed to do? Sue my boobs. So that was me, my problems. So finding something that would perfectly fit my small waist and fit everywhere else without looking like a disgruntled turtle, it was hard.

 So finding something that would perfectly fit my small waist and fit everywhere else without looking like a disgruntled turtle, it was hard

I quickly put on my nude heels buckling the top part before I moved my hair behind my shoulders I left the closet.

"Hey Justin will zip me up?" I asked picking my hair up and waiting for him. "Well damn mami" HD said coming near me as he checked me out, I resisted the urge to roll my eyes grinning as he came over.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, slowly, purposely, he zipped up the back. I bent down and did the buckle to my left shoe since it had come undone only to feel Justin's hands groping my ass I stood up turning around.

"Can I help it? When you bend over in front of me like that..." He trailed of biting his bottom lip as his eyes diverted to my cleavage.

"Can I help you?" I asked trying to get his attention as he licked his lips "Hm? Oh yeah, I need you to do my hair" he answered slowly lifting his gaze to my eyes.

I grinned shaking my head and taking his hand I pulled him along with me and in to the bathroom where I took the blow dryer. He stood in front of me and since I wore heels, I was eye level with his shoulders, without the heels, I was short as hell.

His hair was already dried but to get it having volume I used it to style it. I combed it and used a little bit of gel in it only to put it in its usual quiff.

The entire time, I could tell Justin was enjoying it from the way he had his arms wrapped around my lower waist drawing curled with his finger on my lower back through my dress.

"There" I stepped back "Good," he paused before picking me up and turning around, placing me on the counter before crashing his lips on to mine I didn't even get a chance to say anything before kissing back trying to keep up with his rough yet passionate pace.

My hands found its way to his hair not bothering that I had just did his hair for him, I gripped it as our tongues danced together keeping up with him his hands roaming my body pulling me to his chest as I tugged at his hair causing him to groan in to my mouth. His lips left my mouth and found there way to my neck roughly sucking and biting on one spot I had one arm around his neck loosly and the other in his hair as I closed my eyes "Justin..." I moaned as he moved his hand up my leg and to my waist squeezing my side. Our heated make out session lasted longer then expected and I had to push Justin away from me to get down because he insisted on continuing.

"Your hair" I groaned looking at it. Okay it wasn't that bad but it looked really hot, especially with what he was wearing. All black, it went well.

"Justin!" I gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror

"Justin!" I gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror. A Hickey on my neck.

"Just get your ass out of that door or I'll have to finish you off in the car" he pushed my further by his hand on my butt, I didn't say anything but grinned I walked out of the bathroom as he followed after me I couldn't help but smirk because I knew he was really turned on, not to mention how much of a hot mess he was. Justin may love the control, and always was in control, but I had the power of turning him on and leaving him like that. It was amusing to me of how much of a effect I was on him.