Chapter 47

|Song- Trust ~Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt Justin continuously kissing my neck.

"Justin!" I groaned as I tried to sleep turning around in his arms to face the other way.

"Wake up baby" he chuckled in my ear, kissing all around my shoulder and collarbone. "Okay I'm up I'm up!" I sighed frowning as I sat up pulling the covers to my chest.

I turned around seeing him now on his phone, making me confused as to why he was going to wake me up but stay relaxing himself.

"So you get to relax?" I asked as his phone started ringing making me roll my eyes laying back down. He answered the call as I wrapped my arm around him laying my head on his shoulder.

I closed my eyes as he had a conversation on the phone, I didn't know who to but it sounded like a man and by the way Justin was talking so formally, it seemed like work.

I watched as he spoke smiling at him as he spoke so formally with no emotion. "I'll call you back later then, bye" he hung up, placing his phone down he looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"You sound hot when you talk all formal" I grinned pressing my lips against his cheek as he laughed.

"You sounded so hot last night when-" he got cut off when the door bell rang making us both peer over the couch to look over at the door.

"Hold that thought" I said getting up, I took Justin's black button up from yesterday and put it on buttoning it up before standing up I found myself limping slightly.

"Awh my baby can't walk" he chuckled form behind me "Ha ha" I sarcastically said.

I went down the hall and to the door swinging it open. My jaw dropped as well as my smile as my eyes widened.

"Mom?" She stared back at me, in shock. "Sweetie..." She trailed out as her lips parted.

Pulling me in to a hug I wrapped my arms around her as she held me tight afraid to let me go, my eyes became watery as we pulled away.

"What- how did you know I was here?" I stuttered out looking at her teary eyed.

"I got a phone call that you were seen here... Oh my baby I've missed you so much" she cried, a tear escaping her eye.

"I can't believe-" "Sweetheart, who is it?" My mum peered behind me, her eyes widened as I turned around. Justin walked over his eyes looking down at his phone, in nothing but his boxer briefs as he appeared next to me looking up, his eyes widened and lips parted as he stared at my mom. My mom stared back, anger written all over her face as she practically glared at him.

"Sierra, please do not tell me this is what I think it is!" She yelled looking back at me as her eyes lost the water and stared angrily at me.

"No mom I can explain-" "And what... Oh my god you've slept with him?! Where is your ring?!" She took my hand in search for the Purity ring I hadn't taken of until now.

"Sierra you are coming home with me right now!"

"With all due respect Mrs DeMartino, Sierra is my girlfriend, she can make her own decisions." Justin answered, his voice starting to sound with anger.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are? You're a adult! Shes a minor! You've kept her with you whilst everyone at home has been going wild searching for her! You're a peodophile that deserves to be locked up!" My mom yelled, my eyes widening at her choice of words.