Chapter 32

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I glanced over at the clock on the wall seeing it was only 6pm, Justin wouldn't be home this early.

Hours, I had been sitting here for hours, my legs numb and ass asleep, my arms growing tired from them being bound together and my wrists rubbing against the rope, the pain had now gone but time was going by so slow.

The door swung open revealing Luke, he walked over muttering to himself in an angry tone as he cut the ropes allowing me to drop my arms and rub my wrists. "Stand up" he said, I followed and stood up "Follow me" he walked out of the bathroom and I followed walking behind him, I kept my distance.

"Justin called, he wants you in the office." He said to me as we went down the hall. "Why?" "Something about feeling bad about leaving you again knowing your not feeling good," he shrugged, I sigh of relief leaving my lips. "The guy doesn't get that your fine." He muttered shaking his head making me roll my eyes looking away.

"I'll be waiting downstairs, if you take long to get dressed I'll come dress you myself" he threatened, swallowing hard I scurried off and went in to the bedroom. I hurried and tugged on a grey sweater from the closet, putting on my white converse I tied the shoe laces before running a hand through my hair and rushing downstairs to meet him.

"You can follow orders, what a surprise" he walked ahead giving me a chance to roll my eyes at him as he opened the front door. I noticed he had a file in his hand, I couldn't see what was in or on it however I knew it was from Justin's office.

He opened his car door for me and I sat down, strapping the seat belt I waited for him to get in. He was standing in front of the car and was on the phone to someone looking pretty annoyed. I looked down at my lap as he came over and got in slamming the door behind him, he put the file in the back seat before starting the car up and driving off.

"Now are we clear on not telling Justin about... The little encounter you were in?" He questioned referring to the bathroom and tying me up.

"He'll find out" I spoke, but all with regret when he slammed his foot on the brakes. Thankfully I had my seatbelt on because I would of flown through the window from how hard he hit the brakes. "No. No he won't" he sternly said making me look over at him. "Seriously how long do you think it will take for him to figure out what you're doing? What you're doing to me?" I asked with the slightest bit of confidence I had left in me.

"When all of this is over." He chuckled staring the car up and driving again.

I sat back and prayed the rest of the ride went smoothly, without any near death experience.

He stopped the car once we arrived at the office and we got out in one peace, walking in to the building and past the woman at the front desk who smiled at the both of us. Getting in to the elevator I soon felt uncomfortable by the way he stared at me, leaning against the glass he just stared. The doors opened and I walked out but he grabbed my arm stopping me from going ahead "Remember what I told you Sierra" he warned making me glare at him moving my arm out of his grasp.

I turned around seeing Justin leaving his office. I walked over and finally away from Luke. "Hey sweetheart, I'm glad you came, I was missing you and felt bad to leave you alone knowing you aren't feeling good" he explained to me as he pulled me to his chest.

I smiled up at him pressing my lips against his before pulling away "Come on" he whispered pulling me along with him in to his office and locking the door he turned around and picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck I pressed my lips against his as he slowly let his tongue enter my mouth I ran my hands through his hair gently gripping on to it as he sucked on my bottom lip. I felt him place me down on his glass desk moving the keyboard out of the way he stood between my legs and pressed his lips against my neck where be sucked and licked at my sweet spot making me moan lowly in his ear.

"What were you doing today?" He asked intertwining our fingers as he took his hands in mine as he connected his lips to my neck. I paused looking past him and out of the window giving him easy access to my neck and taking a breath "Nothing" I answered making him stop and look at me "Well then good thing I bought you here" I nodded, thankfully.

"Listen kitten, I know I've been gone for most of this month and I know I've been keeping you in the dark about things... But I apologise, I just have a lot of things going on with the boys and..." He paused looking up in to my eyes "It'll be over soon, I promise you" he muttered cupping my face with his one hand gently charessing it with his thumb, I leaned in to his hand briefly closing my eyes "Okay" I whispered looking up in to his hazel eyes.

"I love you baby, I'll make it up to you real soon Princess" he muttered leaning down and connecting our lips, we kept them pressed together but didn't move, and slowly his lips began moving along with my lips. The sound of the knock at the door cut off us making us pull away "Justin, meeting, now" Ryan came in peering his head through the door.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know Sierra was here." He quickly said "Hey Sierra, you good?" I turned to look at him and nodded giving him a smile. "I'll be there in a second" Justin answered him, his voice sounded tired I could tell he was sick of seeing his office every single day, night and day now.

Ryan left, closing the door. "I'll be back in half an hour to finish this meeting. Sit tight baby girl" he said kissing my forehead.

I nodded watching him leave, once he left I sighed standing up but my eyes diverted to the door when it opened and Luke waltzed in.

"You can't do... Whatever you are doing, here." I said to him, not sounding like much of a threat but hey, I tried.

He chuckled "Your threats aren't scaring me cupcake, now step aside, I just gotta check Biebers email logs" he came over and bent forwards and looked at Justin's computer, opening up his email.

A sigh of relief leaving my lips as I saw it was logged out. Justin wasn't stupid.

"You must know the password" he turned to me. I looked at him like he was crazy "Why would I know Justin's email password? I don't even care to know" he groaned as I stepped aside and watched him attempt the password.

Failing.

"Do what you want to do, you won't be able to find his password" I said to him as he tried to look for a code in his drawers as if he'd write down his own password in his own office.

"Just shut up and sit down, just because I can't tie you up here doesn't mean I can't lock that door and make you shut up" he looked back at me seeing my shocked face he chuckled and shook his head before going through his things. I held back my tears, I was not going to cry. Going over to the couch I sat down bringing my knees to my chest I looked out the large window out in to the night, Vegas was lit. Literally.

But the view of the city wasn't helping with the Psycho trying to access my boyfriend's things.

Boyfriend. I just said that right.