Chapter 51

|Song- Hold Tight ~ Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

"Happy birthday!" My mom, Damien, Rachel, Louisa and Kim sang as I walked in to the kitchen. The kitchen island was filled with all birthday gifts, a large cake in the centre with balloons stuck up along with helium ones all around.

I smiled wide "Thank you!" I admired the cake.

"You have to open our present first" Rachel smiled from ear to ear handing us a large box. I sat down on the bar stool with the box in my hand taking of the lid.

"Oh my God! This is so cute!" I happily said looking down at the large canvas picture of me Louisa, Rachel and Kim all stood together laughing. I remembered this day so clearly, we went to the carnival and had probably the most fun day laughing our asses off at the amount of times Louisa threw up from the rides yet still wanted to go on every single ride.

"Happy Birthday honey" my mom smiled, as she stepped to the side. On the dining table were 4 shoe boxes, 3 purse boxes, a Michael Kors Watch box along with a couple Pandora boxes. My jaw dropped as I looked at it all, "Are you serious mom?!" I excitedly said as I opened one of the Chanel shoe boxes, I almost cried at the white heels that laid so beautifully in the box. Hugging her I stood back as my brother started digging in to the food I couldn't help but laugh. I turned around feeling Rachel pull me over to her.

"Go to your garage, Justin's here" She smiled, my jaw dropped as I smiled wide. Justin had to go back to Vegas because of work and he rang me last night saying that he wouldn't be able to catch a flight this late back to LA, in time for my birthday. I wasn't going to lie, I was hella upset but I didn't want Justin to know that, even though he figured it out and sounded so upset on the phone.

"Don't lie" I gushed as she shook her head "I promise, he's here, go. I'll stall your mom, but don't take too long and keep your phone with you in case of anything" I nodded smiling wide before I left.

Rushing down the hall I went to the garage door and opened it, stepping in my smile grew as I saw Justin stood not far from me holding helium balloons in his hands shaped in love hearts along with a bag which he had hanging from his mouth as both hands were full from the balloons.

He dropped the bag and balloons as I ran up to him and jumped in to his arms, he held me tight as he spun us around, my head Nuzzled in to the crook of his neck.

"Happy Birthday kitten" I smiled down at him pressing my lips against his, kissing his lips continuously before he put me down.

"I thought you weren't going to make it?" I asked placing my hands on his chest has he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in. "So you really think I was going to miss your birthday sweetheart, especially now" he smirked making me grin standing on my tip toes and kissing his lips again.

"You're so sweet" I smiled looking at the balloons to either side of us.

"Only for my princess" he answered as I kissed his cheek. My phone vibrated making us both look down at it.

Rachel: Your mom is coming, quickly get Justin outta there.

"Here, I want you to wear this tonight. One of the girls are going to pick you up even though I offered to get a driver too, they said it would look sketchy to your mom who thinks your coming to a party for your birthday." He paused handing me the white square bag which I presumed was a dress.

I smiled nodding "I love you" "I love you more sweetheart, I'll have these sent to your room" he referred to the balloons as I nodded standing on my tip toes and pecking his lips before I turned around and walked away.

I closed the door behind me looking in the bag I didn't get a chance to properly see what it was when I heard my mom's voice ring.

"There you are, what's that?" She asked as I looked up seeing her and Rachel stood in front of me.

"I er-" Rachel quickly cut me off standing next to me. "I told her to go get something from my car, a present from me to here. She is my best friend after all" she smiled linking arms with me. I mouthed a thank you to her.

"Oooo, let me see" she took the bag from my hands and looking in it. "It's a dress, for tonight. We're taking Sierra out remember?" Rachel said, raising her eyebrows my mom nodded.

"Right, well, let's go have the special breakfast I've made for you" she passed the bag back to me smiling.

"I'll be down in a second, just gotta put this upstairs" I told them both who nodded at me. I went upstairs and in to my room, seeing the balloons that Justin had bought already in my bedroom.

I smiled sitting the bag down on my bed before pulling out the large white flat box, setting the box down I untied the ribbon before lifting the lid off.

A white card laid on top of the material, I picked it up and opened it, a long message written in nice italic hand writing, Justin's.

'To, My World,

Happy Birthday sweetheart, I hope you have an amazing day. I want you to know that my love for you is never ending, that I'll be there for you even when you want me to leave. I'll be the one to be calling you beautiful every single day, the one that makes you feel like you are the only girl in the world. Baby girl you've come in to my life as a blessing, a gift, and I intend to keep you.

You are my first thought in the morning and I hold you in my last breath in the evening.

You're my addiction, you're my drug. I crave you day and night and I can't believe that you are mine. Mine only.

My heart, my everything, is yours, I love you with everything I have. And I will love you until death will do us apart... As for now. I want you to have an incredible birthday, I want you to wear this dress that I have gotten you, its perfect for the night I have planned.

I can't wait to see you, and have you all for myself for the first time in a month.

I love you,

-Justin'

I felt myself tear up, my eyes getting watery as I read the letter a second time. He was so Considerate, everything he wrote in the letter meant something huge to me.

I put the card to the side and looked down at the nude coloured material. Picking it up from the straps I took a proper look at it. It was a long gown, draped down to the ground with a trail. The back was held together by strings and was simply stunning.

I was probably the luckiest girl in the world right now. My name was called from downstairs making me put the dress back, I shut the box and placed the card on top before stepping away and leaving the room. A smile on my face from the words of the card that still rung in my head.

'My heart, my everything, is yours, I love you with everything I have.'