Chapter 37

|Song- Hold On Where Going Home|
                         |Drake|

                |Sierra's P.O.V.|

I groaned in pain as I felt myself waking up again. They had put me to sleep, once again.

FLASHBACK

I looked up at the 3 men all stood in front of me, staring at me for God knows how long. One of them was Luke and the other two I didn't know who, but they seemed a lot older then me. I looked down feeling uncomfortable looking straight at them. "Untie her" Luke said making me look up feeling another man bend down, he untied my wrists from behind my back before the other man untied the rope from my ankles.

"You boys can leave now" Luke ordered, "But-" one of them argued however Luke held his hand up "You'll get your fair share boys" He chuckled making my heart begin to race as they laughed and walked out leaving me with him.

"Isn't this bringing back memories? Except this time, I don't need to be looking for shit from your precious boyfriend." I looked up at him with anger, he was the only one I was completely disgusted by, I wanted to physically kill him, that's how much anger I had towards him.

"You're disgusting" I said, my voice cracking from my throat being so dry.

"Right now, nothing that comes from your mouth is of relevance to me cupcake" he answered pulling me off the chair.

I stood up facing him I could barely look him in the eye as he confidently stared in to mine, a cocky grin on his face.

"Is this amusing to you?" I asked glaring at him.

He chuckled "You got an attitude on you, I'm surprised Bieber hasn't dumped you out yet" he paused folding his arm "But then again, he did pay a lot for you didn't he cupcake?" He lifted my head up with his finger under my chin I pushed it away straight away "Don't touch me" I spat angrily stepping away from him.

He raised his eyebrows at me "Don't raise your voice at me Sierra." He sternly said, his eyes turning dark.

I glared at him, if looks could kill he'd be 6ft under by now. "That's it" without a warning he pushed me down to the ground, my back hit the hard concrete ground causing me to hiss in pain. "I think you've forgotten who's in charge here Sierra" he spat as I shuffled back trying to get away from him.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as he attempted to grab my shoulders and pull me to him, "Stop struggling, it will hurt less bitch!" He spat swinging at me and slapping my cheek as my tears rimmed my eyes they slowly trailed down my cheeks as I felt a burning sensation in my cheek.

"Please... Luke, don't do this" I begged as he gripped my shirt, pulling it off me I quickly covered myself with my arms as he stared at me. "Justin's winning" he smirked yanking me up, he pressed me against the wall and smirked at me walking near me I closed my eyes letting my tears roll down my cheeks as I sobbed in hope that he would stop, and not proceed with what he was going to do.

"You're a beautiful girl Sierra. You have the perfect body, I wander how much Justin paid for you, because the files that I have that could get Justin sent to prison, don't say how much he bought you for" he said in a whisper.

"Luke... Please don't do this- I'm- I'm 17, your 23, please... Please" I cried as he came closer, the feel of his lips hit my neck making me cry even more knowing I wasn't going to be able to stop him. "Age is only a number. Besides, its your age that makes men like me attracted to you" he chuckled deeply latching his lips to my neck as he placed his hands on my sides moving them up and down I tried to push him off, I tried so hard, but he wasn't moving.