Chapter 41

|Song- PYD~ Justin Bieber|

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

I smiled at Justin who slept peacefully, snoring lightly with his mouth slightly opened. I caressed his soft cheek Justin did this thing when he would smile really wide and his cheeks would get all chubby and creases would appear around his mouth, he was such a puppy at times.

He groaned as he shifted around, completely laying on top of me I laughed as he Nuzzled his head in to my neck leaving a couple wet kisses. "Good morning" I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Morning' " he muttered in his morning deep raspy voice.

I glanced over at the clock to see it was near 12pm now. "Wake up Jay, its almost 12" I said as I could see the sun rays peaking through the curtains.

He groaned "Nooo, I wanna cuddle" he said like a little puppy I couldn't help but smile pressing my lips against his "You're so cute" I giggled continuously kissing his lips.

"I'm also tired, you wore me out last night" he smirked as I blushed feeling his lips on my neck, as I shifted around I felt a sore feeling between my thighs. "Are you sore?" He asked, I nodded closing my eyes as I felt his hand caress my inner thigh. "You felt so good yesterday" he mumbled rolling over me and bringing the sheets up, pressing his lips against mine I ran my fingers through his hair gently tugging at it as he bit down on my bottom lip. He lips left mine and pressed against my collarbone gently biting I couldn't but utter a moan in satisfaction.

Justin sat up rubbing his eyes as I took his button up shirt from yesterday which hung at the side of the bed and pulled it on, buttoning it up I stretched looking over at him to see he was falling asleep sitting up.

I laughed wrapping my arms around him from behind and kissing his shoulder "You really are tired" I laughed getting up from the bed, I felt the sore feeling again. I walked over to the large window, drawing the curtains the sun blazed through, the view was incredible. As I admired it I felt Justin's large hands on my sides gently pulling me in to his chest. I turned around placing my hands on his chest as he took my hand. "You won't be needing this anymore..." He trailed off, pulling of the silver ring I had worn on my ring finger since I was 15. My mom had given it to me, it was plain silver but inside was engraved 'Purity'.

I smiled standing up on my tip toes and pressing my lips against his before pulling back.

"Let's go make some breakfast kitten" he muttered against my ear placing a wet kiss on my neck making a shiver go down my spine.

"Okay" I turned around and took his hand, walking out of the bedroom we went downstairs. As I passed the piano I turned around to see Justin stood bye it, admiring it.

"Can you play?" I asked him as he pressed down the keys with his fingers gently.

"I used to play a lot... I got busy with Work so I don't know if I'm any good" he shrugged sitting down on the stool. I went over and stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck I watched as his fingers laid upon the keys he began to play a sweet melody, something I hadn't heard before but it was beautiful. I was left memorised as I leaned my chin on his shoulder.

"That was... So good Justin" I said in shock as he finished off. Turning around he smiled up at me "You should play more for me" I smiled leaning my forehead against his "I have better ideas" he muttered pressing his lips against mine in a rough yet passion filled slow kiss.

|AGAIN: SEXUAL CONTENT, BUT ITS SHORT|

I felt him stand up, kicking the stool to the side he lifted me up and sat me on the keys of the piano causing a off-key sound to erupt. I let out a scratchy moan as his lips attacked my neck leaving long kisses. He stepped back and pulled off his boxer briefs, he reached behind the sheets of music behind me and pulled out a packet, "You keep condoms everywhere" I giggled as he ripped of the top. "When you have the world's sexiest girl, you gotta be prepared since you like to turn me on everywhere we go" he answered making me blush as he rolled on the condom, flashbacks from yesterday came to mind and I could help but smile.

He spread my legs open and without a warning, drove his tip in to my entrance. I moaned out wrapping my arms around his neck as he began thrusting back and forth, I had to grip on to his back digging my nails in as he thrusted harder and faster. "Justin!" I screamed as I felt my legs shake, our moans filled the room as we reached our climax together.

He breathed heavily leaning his head on my shoulder as we caught out breath.

"I'm gonna have to play piano more often" he muttered making me smile blushing as he kissed my lips softly, cupping my face in his hands. "You know I'm the luckiest guy alive." He whispered as he pulled me off the piano after pulling up her boxers.

"And I'm the luckiest girl. I love you"