Chapter 16

|Sierra's P.O.V.|

Justin's car came to a stop in front of a large modern house. One similar to Justin's in size however Justin's was more of glass and this one had a with brick wall all around. It had a large gravel drive way path leading up to the mansion itself and 4 cars were parked neatly in order of size in a row. Justin had parked next to the slick black Rolls Royce similar to the one Justin had at home however Justin never drove that car, he was always driven in that one. I stayed in the car as Justin got out and came over to my side opening the door for me, I stepped out as he took my hand helping me out before shutting the door behind me. He led me up the stone spaced out steps leading up to the marble floor with the large oak brown double doors that stood tall with pillars on each side. As Justin rang the door bell, it could be heard from outside.

"Hey, don't be so nervous, they don't bite" he paused placing his hand on my back "Only I do," he suddenly said moving his hand to my ass gently squeezing it as the door opened I just about gasped before I quickly closed my mouth to avoid any questions asked as for why I looked so startled.

Looking in front of me, a small yet stunning woman stood at the door. She wore a deep red midi dress that led up to only one shoulder with a pair of black simple heels. From here I could see her bright blue eyes as she stood with a eye catching smile on her face, she was one of those people who you saw and instantly knew they'd be nice.

"Justin my dear, I'm so happy to finally see you after so long!" She happily said pulling her son in to her embrace once we stepped in to the house.

"Good to see you too mom," Justin smiled happily back as he pulled away and came back to me where he place his arm around my waist once again. "Mom, this is Sierra... My girlfriend" as soon as the word left his mouth I was kind of stuck in the moment and had to take time to think and process what he just said. His girlfriend.

"Its so nice to finally meet you honey, gosh your gorgeous, just like Justin always says!" She smiled wide instantly pulling me in to her embrace. Pulling back I gave her a smile "Thank you" I answered, in a whisper. I was so used to answering to Justin in a whisper I did it naturally now.

"I'm Patricia, you can call me Pattie however" she smiled as I nodded.

"Well, follow me. Your father will be down in a minute" she said to Justin as he nodded in response before she walked ahead. As we followed behind I felt Justin pull me closer to him "You don't have to whisper sweetheart," he muttered in my ear before he placed a lingering kiss on my temple as we entered the kitchen. There was a connected room with a nice glass dining table 4 seats all together. There was already posh cutlery placed on the table along with a bunch of flowers in the middle with food pots around the table.

"Smells good, I've missed your cooking mom" Justin said stopping at the table.

"Well I've missed your company, you need to start visiting often, and certainly bring Sierra" she smiled moving to her side of the table. We all looked back hearing someone walk in. A grown man walked in, wearing a nice grey suit, he was tall and looked very much like Justin but obviously older, however Justin looked mostly like his mom, in my opinion apart from the eye colours, and hair since hers was dark brown and Justin's was a caramel brown coloured.

"Good to see you son, how are you?" He shook hands with Justin pulling him in to a stiff hug, they didn't seem to be as loving as Pattie was with Justin which was odd.

"I'm good," Justin answered simply before his dad turned to look at me, no expression shown on his face at all. "You must be Sierra, am I correct?" Jheez this guy was so... Strict like. I nodded "I'm Jeremy, nice to finally meet someone that's good enough for my son" he shook my hand as I looked at him speechless, seriously? What a great freaking compliment, note the sarcasm.

Justin turned to look at me giving me a small smile but I could tell it was more of a forced smile as if to say 'don't get bothered by him' but it wasn't very helpful in this situation.

He pulled the chair out for me as I sat down muttering a thank you before he sat down next to me "No problem sweetheart" he smiled as he took my hand in his and kissed the back of it.

"Aren't you such a gentleman sweetie, you've changed him Sierra" Pattie grinned from ear to ear as Justin chuckled next to me. "So, Justin, how is your business? Are their any problems?" His dad once again stifly asked.

Justin shook his head "No, everything's running smoothly" he answered, just as stiff. Okay this was weird.

"Good to hear," his dad paused and looked over at me, making eye contact with me. "And what about you Miss DeMartino, what are you currently doing? You look young so I assume you are in university?" My was he wrong.

As I was about to speak, Justin answered for me. "She's going to be graduating high school soon actually," He spoke and I couldn't help but look over at him, he seemed so serious and you couldn't even tell he was lying. Well that was true, I was GOING to graduate but not anymore.

"Wait... How old are you then?" His dad asked further. "17" I managed to say and instantly Jeremy and Pattie looked at one another and over at Justin.

"Justin, she's underage" Pattie spoke up but I could tell she wasn't trying to say anything to hurt Justin unlike his father who looked mortified. "Yes, and?" Justin proceeded, he on the other hand was really calm, I on the hand was extremely shocked.

"You are almost 22 years old Justin, the girl is only 17 this-" Justin cut his dad off "I know that. Which is why our relationship isn't physical, okay?" My eyes widened as he placed his hand on my thigh, gripping it. He lied again and also was speaking so much anger, he showed so much hatred and impatience towards his father whereas him and his mom were like best friends.

With a deep sigh they remained silent. "Okay... Well what do you want to do in the future sweetie? With college and all" Pattie nicely asked me.

I glanced at Justin who didn't answer for me this time, nodding his head at me with a smile I turned back. "Um... I wanted to do a fashion course I guess" I had no idea what to say, I didn't even know if I was ever going to face education ever again.

I heard Jeremy scoff slightly but I tried to ignore him but of course, Justin spoke. "Is there a problem, father?" He grit his teeth placing his hand that was once on my thigh, on to the table next to mine but his was now a fist, I could tell he was trying to hold his anger in. Just to make sure he didn't lunge at his own dad, I placed my own hand on top of his, he instantly lost the tense in his hand and it fell loose, lacing his fingers with mine he held my tight with a tight grip.

"Well I was wondering how she was going to proceed with college when clearly she has no idea what she's doing in the first place" my lips parted in shock from what he so freely said. Dude, you don't know WHY I don't know what I'm doing with my education, ask your damn son.

"Jeremy" Pattie spoke up looking at Jeremy who just shook his head taking a sip from his wine. "Well at least she didn't try to steal from their own son, in case you haven't forgotten father, the reason you're living in luxury is because of me. So instead of questioning and downgrading my girlfriend, take a look at your own life, financially" The table fell silent once Justin spoke. I was in shock and Pattie and Jeremy didn't speak.

Justin took a sip from his wine and glanced down at me, I looked away feeling awkward in his situation letting go of his hand wanting to get out of here as soon as possible. This just had to happen. This couldn't just go like a normal dinner did. Not with the Bieber family I guess.