Chapter 12

|DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL CONTENT|

                 |Justin's P.O.V.|

She looked at me in shock, her innocent mind couldn't process the instructions I had given to her.

"Do not go against my rules Sierra, don't make me angry" I spoke gritting my teeth as she looked at me with the most innocence, I couldn't handle.

She slowly pulled her jacket off and I took it from her watching as she slowly undid her button on her jeans, before slowly pulling them down I out my hand on her thigh gently caressing it as she pulled them off. "And the shirt," I smirked looking up at her, she slowly pulled her shirt of over her head and she now stood in her bra and thong that I had made sure she wore.

I stared at her body, licking my lips as I let my eyes travel down it. She had the perfect long thin legs, a flat stomach and she wasn't flat chested, I knew her exact size from buying her all the undergarments and I knew she was a C cup, perfectly fitting her overall beautiful body. She had long legs but was short, probably 5"3 and was so much smaller then me.

I leaned forwards pressing my lips against her flat stomach slowly sucking on it, hearing her whimper slightly. I pulled back pulling her down, catching her off gaurd as she fell back on the bed before I let myself hover above her "Don't be afraid sweetheart, I don't bite... Not yet" I smirked before pushing myself of her.

I pulled my suit jacket off, and then unbottoned my shirt before throwing it to the side, I pulled the buckle of my belt, before pulling my pants down I smirked as her eyes landed on my boxer brief staring at my buldge, bending down I moved next to her neck fanning my breath on it as she caught her breath.

"Justin please don't-" I cut her off as I pulled back to face her.

"Shh, don't worry. I promise, this won't hurt, I'll make you feel good okay?" I stared in to her eyes as I caressed her cheek.

I pulled back "Lay down" I told her, she moved back and laid down laying her head on the pillow.

I crawled on to the bed moving my hands on to her sides running them up and down with my large hands. I leaned down pressing my lips on her stomach trailing then down to her thigh, I kissed along her inner thigh causing her to whimper slightly, I looked up at her and giving her a reassuring look before pressing my lips against her inner thigh slowly sucking on it. I gripped the top string of her thong before pulling it down with my teeth and throwing it to the side.

I pulled her legs apart before leaning forwards, I pressed my lips against her c*it, she instantly moaned from the contact of my lips on her as I slowly began to suck, lapping my tongue. I kept my eyes closed as I sucking along her c*it hearing her moaning as she dug her hands in to my hair slowly gripping on to it making me groan against her causing it to vibrate probably making her feel even more good.

I pulled back slowly rubbing my thumb against her causing her to moan "Who do you belong to?" I asked with dominance as she moaned from me inserting a finger in to her slowly thrusting it in and out she was unable to speak.

"Come on baby, tell daddy who you belong to" I entered a second finger causing her lips to part as her legs shook slightly "You Justin... You" she breathed out as I pulled my fingers out with a smirk on my lips I pulled my fingers to my lips before licking them, she caught her breath breathing heavily.

I reached behind her unclasping her bra and slipping it off she shyly looked away as I let my eyes drift to her breasts, licking my lips I moved my lips down to them slowly sucking on one and massaging the other with my hand she moaned from pleasure.

"Lay back down, I need to make sure everything is locked up" I muttered to her pressing my lips against her forehead she nodded laying down as I pulled the covers on to her body I left the room and went to every single room, making sure every door leading outside was locked before double locking my front door and setting all the alarms I went back upstairs and walked in to the room.

She was laying the other way with her back to me with the satin sheets covering her. I shut the door behind me and got in to the bed setting my phone to the side I let my head hit the soft pillow behind me.

"Sweetheart," I paused making her turn around "Come here" I muttered in a groan as I felt myself feel tired then before she moved closer to me as I put my arm out for her to put her head on; which she did. I turned to my side as we stared at one another, her soft grey eyes gazing in to my tired hazel orbs.

I moved my hand under her chin caressing it with my thin as I glanced down at her plump pink lips, inching closer to her she let me press my lips against hers, we kept still for a couple seconds, our lips glued together before I slowly began moving my lips against hers making her open her mouth allowing my to enter my tongue, her lips were perfect on mine.

Slowly pulling away she moved to pull the covers up to her chest as I wrapped my arm around her I pulled her in to my chest allowing her to rest her forehead against it, I was able to peacefully sleep.